AI Community Manager
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
Five9 is seeking a Community Manager to join our marketing team. If you are passionate and knowledgeable about digital customer engagement and are excited to drive organic community growth, this role is for you.
Part digital engagement expert, part community moderator, and part marketing maven, you will create experiences and content that will define and build a community of AI developers. You will own the community strategy, content, promotions, and engagement as we build them from the ground up. It won’t all happen overnight, but you will focus on KPIs that build over time.
Five9 Inference Studio is no-code development platform for developers to build conversational AI, self-service applications. Studio includes a task library of pre-built applications. You will develop a plan to encourage partners to build and contribute tasks to the library. You will also propose and implement new tools to build community engagement (for example, forums, FAQ, feature requests, MVP).
You are skilled in flawless execution and will be the in-community expert that brings conversations to life. You have excellent communication and people skills and will use them daily. You will respond to members and participate in discussions, keeping a handle on the pulse of our communities. You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and can work with all levels of a global organization, both internally and externally. You enjoy working with different teams and cultures, exhibit out-of-the-box thinking, and take great pride in their work.
You Are Great At:
- Establish a digital community framework and strategy, including taxonomy and customer journey mapping
- Establish internal buy in for strategy and support across the organization, working side by side with many cross functional internal teams to support campaigns and defined strategies through customer conversations in our communities
- Create and manage the community content strategy, delivering diverse content that engages and educates our members.
- Create and execute multi-channel promotional strategies to increase community membership and engagement
- Be the go-to community person, moderating content, answering member questions and getting to know the groups and individual participants
- Use your knowledge of community members to uncover Five9 advocates and thought leaders, allowing our reference program to scale
- Be the voice of the community, measuring progress, tracking KPIs, and providing regular insights gained via consistent, actionable reporting
- Establish moderation best practices and guidelines and moderate all user-generated content and user profiles within forums, comments, images, videos and audio
What It Takes:
- 5-10 years’ experience with a history of building a successful B2B community
- Extremely customer-centric, organized and detail-oriented with proven record of driving positive business results
- Ability to successfully build relationships with partners and customers
- Experience in community platform software, building digital communities from the ground up and achieving results
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, including experience creating conversations about content
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across other marketing and business functions, including stakeholders and leadership
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Previous marketing experience in the enterprise software industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to adapt to a changing landscape
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping Companies #ReimagineCX and Turn Vision Into Reality