Senior Product Manager - MLOps
Humans use Rasa to teach AI assistants how to hold conversations with people. We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager - MLOps to help us define and deliver products that turn real conversations into Machine Learning training data at scale on top of Git and its surrounding ecosystem.
ABOUT THIS JOB
Well-designed experiences are at the core of our mission—giving makers the tools to build AI assistants that work for everyone. As a Senior Product Manager at Rasa, you’re crucial to our community’s and customers’ success.
- You’ll build empathy for developers, both inside and outside of Rasa.
- You’ll use your comfort with technical domains, especially open source software, to make tools that feel familiar to software engineers who use tools like Git and GitHub daily.
- You’ll work on projects that enable us to build a collaborative enterprise product that fits into the branch-based development workflows Rasa developers have come to expect and love
- You’ll balance technical, user, and business goals and make informed decisions about which products and features we ship and how they should work.
- You’ll practice the entire cycle of researching needs, exploring ideas, facilitating team discussions, scoping work, iterating to completion, and shipping new or improved features and functionality.
- You’ll join a diverse and inclusive team of ‘Rasas’—from marketing and business development to machine learning research and customer success engineering—to help makers build AI assistants that everyone can use.
- You’ll help bring natural language interfaces to people, creating a technical revolution that includes anyone and benefits everyone.
At Rasa, we think and work holistically, and we are obsessed with the overall user experience. We value experience and expertise as much as interest and passion in conversational AI. We recognize that every Product Manager has strengths in some areas and opportunities for growth in others. All are welcome to apply for this role.
You may be a fit for this role if:
- You have a background in software engineering, open source, or experience working in deeply technical domains.
- You’re a natural communicator and facilitator, capable of bringing diverse personalities and perspectives together to scope problems and shape solutions as a group.
- You can simultaneously focus on delivering positive outcomes, managing consistent output, and mitigating disruption and risk.
- You’re enthusiastic about great experiences, pragmatic when making tradeoffs, and able to work in quick iterations on long-term goals.
- You’re confident when sharing your perspective with peers and customers and humble enough to take constructive feedback to improve your understanding and approach.
- You have experience working on open source projects, enterprise software, or applications in the Git DevOps ecosystem and can show us examples of a successfully shipped product or feature.
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements yet are confident that you’re up for the task, we want to get to know you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- A personal development fund & 6 paid education days to help you grow within your role
- 26 days paid holiday per year + plenty offline days
- A new Macbook, and other tech to help you to do your job
- We have regular remote team events, as well as regular remote social events
- 2 team offsites every year, our last one was 3 days in beautiful Brandenburg
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 10 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.