C2C - Onsite - Experience Director (Create Grammar VUI Documentation, TTS Management & Tuning)
Experience Directors provide top level leadership, and advocacy for experience design at all stages of conversational AI initiatives — serving as key experience SMEs for clients, collaborating with cross-functional leads, driving experience design with customer insights, setting the experience strategy and tone for project teams, and providing capability guidance and career growth for experience team members. They fluently synthesize requirements, constraints, and multiple points of view to craft useful and delightful conversational experiences.
• Create Grammar VUI Documentation, this should be a stock, mandatory component of all of our designs. (Design Standards)
• Ensure design lens is via an Agent call
• Do not confirm prompt for high confidence
• Create standard Process and Procedures to include but not limited to:
• TTS Management & Tuning
• Voice tuning
• Verbiage check
• Create a standard AI template to include but not limited to:
• Ensure detailed AI design is documented
• Ensure design includes from the time the caller says hello to the time the caller hangs up or decides to route to an Agent
• Journey Map templates
• Before & After IVR experience to show value story and impact
• Create and own the Luis Files for all Azure experiences
• Best practices on initial build
• Best practices on analyzing and tuning for purposes of increasing caller understanding
• Monthly Audit
• Monthly findings & recommendations report to Executive Leadership
• Quality check all AI designs to ensure design standards have been met
• Create and maintain assigned self-service experiences to include but not limited to:
• Create first in class voice experience for Client self service
• Create a true BOT flow that ensures this technology could operate as close to an Agent as possible
• Create and maintain end to end detailed and high level executive flow to include but not limited to:
• From the time the caller is greeted to the time they hang up in the IVR or transfer to an Agent
• Audit each self service module monthly for the following:
• Self Service Success
• Containment Rate
• Error Rate (NI; NM)
• Grammar data
• Consult & Collaborate on any channels outside of the IVR
• This collaboration ensure continuity from an experience perspective- the first step is as simple as ensuring the wording is the same. The ideal second and future steps are to ensure that whether you check a claim on the web or on the phone you receive the same experience flow.
1. Excellent communication skills
2. Experience in working in the multiple domains.
3. Flexibility to work in US India overlap times
4. Adeptness in handling dynamically changing expectations from multiple client teams
5. Good team player skills to accommodate technical inputs from multiple tech teams.
6. Passion to develop expertise in AI technologies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.