Principal Product Manager – Conversational AI
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
To complement our rapid growth, we are actively looking for a product leader (Principal) to join our team. Contact Center agents and supervisors do their best work when they have the best tools for the job. Five9 believes in complementing the human experience at a contact center with AI to enhance the end-user experience and this requires careful thought and consideration towards the agent, supervisor needs to improve the efficiency of their operations. This is an opportunity to impact and change the way customers interact with businesses.
- Leverage Five9 Conversational AI to define and manage the end-user experience in an enterprise contact center including personas like the agent, supervisors and others.
- Use a combination of metrics, product intuition to deliver products in cloud CCaaS space.
- Lead Agile SCRUMs team by participating in sprint ceremonies (standup, grooming, retros, etc.)
- Work with the Five9 UX Design team to bring user experience applications from concepts and prototypes through to finalized designs.
- Define key metrics to track product usage, growth and KPIs for success.
- Develop, publish and maintain the Product Roadmap in collaboration and consultation with the broader Product Team and with key functional primes across the company.
- Work with key stakeholders (internal, external, customer) to understand customer, market and strategic requirements and translate them into Features, Epics, and User Stories.
- Develop product business cases and, in close partnership with Program Management, lead the products from concept to general availability.
- Establish relationships with customers (new and existing) to test new products and manage feedback effectively to favorably impact product outcomes.
- Partner closely with the Engineering Team to ensure that requirements are clear, understood and prioritized, and are development, tested and delivered in-line with Five9 agile and industry best practices.
- Work with Product Marketing and Sales Readiness to develop the product positioning, value proposition and pricing.
- Understand industry trends, emerging technologies, new user experience paradigms and competitor offerings and align product roadmap for differentiation and market leadership.
- Provide product subject matter expertise in support of lead customer engagements, customer presentations, customer user group, and industry conferences.
- Identify and partner with companies that can provide complementary functionality to the Five9 User Experience Applications.
- Have a hands-on approach and a willingness and aptitude to work from strategic product direction right through to detailed requirements definition.
Experience & Capabilities:
- 5-7 years in software product management experience delivering end user experience for an enterprise SaaS product or delivering end-user experience for millions of users for a consumer app.
- Extensive experience developing and executing large, multi-faceted product deliveries, with a history of successful launches, across data and product creation platforms.
- Experience in managing cloud/web apps for enterprises with complex user flows (user management, permissions, security, PII etc.)
- Experience building solutions using Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, IBM Watson etc. [Optional]
- Experience analyzing analytics (HEAP, Looker, Tableau or similar) and presenting to product leadership teams.
- A talent for working with users, stakeholders and decision makers to validate UX concepts, seek input on requirements and obtain feedback on usage.
- Experience running beta programs, user feedback, A/B testing etc.
- Experience in working and integrating with technology partners.
- Proven ability to collaborate cross-organization, up and down management levels, and with globally distributed office locations.
- Experience in working on, or integrating with, cloud contact center or CRM applications [Optional]
- Bachelors degree in engineering or business field.
- An advanced degree in an engineering or a business discipline is highly desirable. (MBA/MS etc.)
- A Product Management credential is desirable.
Five9 embraces diversity and is committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better we are. Five9 is an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping Companies #ReimagineCX and Turn Vision Into Reality