Head of Sales Development
As Rasa’s Head of Sales Development, you will be responsible for growing demand through outbound outreach. This role will manage SDRs worldwide to ensure our Account Executives have enough opportunities to meet or exceed their enterprise sales targets.
Rasa is looking for a passionate and energetic Head of Sales Development who will lead the hiring, enablement, and mentor of our ever-growing SDR team. Our ideal candidate is located on the East Coast, US, as we continue to grow our team globally in the US and EMEA. You are excited about pipeline and demand generation and can iterate quickly to build out messaging that converts enterprises into actual sales opportunities. You are a mentor at heart. You enjoy building and enabling successful and diverse teams through a clear vision, structure, and strategy. You are known for being able to build a growing team culture based on a shared set of values and appropriately designed incentives. You are passionate about process and standard methodologies but are not a micromanager of your team members.
THINGS YOU WILL DO
We’re a startup, so you’ll have to be comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever is required to support our mission. However, you can definitely expect to:
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets in the Global 2000s/ Fortune 500, and that our AEs have enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive inbound and outbound
- Analyze Outreach cadences with an eye towards continual improvement and up-to-date messaging, by buyer persona and by industry.
- Build a word-class diverse sales and business development team. Recruit, train, and develop a global team of SDRs (US & EMEA - currently 3 SDRs with a growth plan to support a large sales org).
- Motivate SDRs to exceed goals through coaching and incentives.
- Partner with marketing and AEs to execute cross-functional enterprise demand generation in key accounts in the Global 2000s/ Fortune 500
- Report into the worldwide sales leader.
- 4+ years of experience in sales and business development
- Proven track record of delivering sales pipeline at large enterprise (Fortune 500 / Global 2000) accounts through leading outbound prospecting and inbound teams.
- Responsible for creating and iterating the sales development process, methodology, campaigns, hiring profiles, training and enablement
- Ability to drive cross functional alignment and coordination across sales and marketing teams.
- Experience managing a global team
- An interest in conversational AI technology
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Accurate, nuanced, direct, and kind messaging.
Nice to have:
- Open source software experience
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, yet you are confident that you are up for the task, we absolutely want to get to know you!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Flexible hours and a dedicated remote budget
- You will have unlimited PTO, but you must take 2 weeks off in a row once a year. We want you to relax on holiday! No slack, no emails The team will take care of your responsibilities while you are on vacation
- $1000 personal development fund to help you grow within your role + 6 paid education days a year
- A new Macbook, and other Tech to help you to do your job
- 4 months paid parental leave and additional unpaid months
- Full Healthcare coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% match
- Regular remote team events, as well as remote social events
- Paid trips to Berlin
Rasa supplies the standard infrastructure for conversational AI, providing the tools required to build better, more resilient contextual assistants. With more than 3 million downloads since launch, Rasa Open Source is loved by developers worldwide, with a friendly, fast-growing community learning from each other and working together to make better text- and voice-based AI assistants.
Rasa offers three key products in its suite of conversational AI offering. Rasa Open Source is the most popular open source software in conversational AI. Rasa X, released in 2019, is a free toolset that helps developers quickly improve and share an AI assistant built with Rasa Open Source. Rasa Enterprise is the company's commercial offering, providing an enterprise-grade platform for developing contextual assistants at scale. Rasa runs in production everywhere from startups to Fortune 500s, and provides the data privacy and security needed to enterprises of every size.
Rasa is privately held, with funding from Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Basis Set Ventures, and others. The company was founded in 2016 and has offices in Berlin, Germany and Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
Rasa is an equal opportunity employer. We are still a small team and are committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with talented, compassionate people irrespective of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Rasa is building the standard infrastructure layer for conversational AI