Manager, Digital intelligent Automation
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company connecting patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with more than 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 20 on the Fortune 500.
We currently have a career opening for a Manager Digital intelligent Automation.
Augmented Intelligence (augIntel) builds automation, analytics and artificial intelligence solutions that drive success for Cardinal Health by creating material savings, efficiencies and revenue growth opportunities. The team drives business innovation by leveraging emerging technologies and turning them into differentiating business capabilities.
We are seeking an experienced manager to join the Digital intelligent Automation team (which is part of the augmented Intelligence department). This is an agile team focused on building various automation applications within the enterprise such as Chatbots, Voicebots, RPA, Intelligent Automation solutions, etc.
High-level team responsibility will include:
- Process Analysis / Opportunity Assessment, BVA, and create roadmap for execution
- Idea Incubation, Design Thinking, Conducting POCs / POVs
- Planning and delivery execution of enterprise-grade intelligent automation and ML based solutions
- Establishing and driving delivery execution through Automation Build Factory
- Enabling Automation Capabilities for enterprise-wide reuse (Playbooks, Reference Architecture, Products, BotStore, etc.)
- Setting up Bot level monitoring and support structure
- Working with Business Finance teams to ensure delivery value realization is accurately presented
- Developing and fostering a culture of “Create”, “Consult”, and “Cultivate”
Qualified candidates should have some combination of the below:
- Ability to explore, evangelize, and influence automation opportunities across business functions, processes, and senior leaders.
- Proven experience with integrating innovative technology solutions into business processes and function. Experience with Automation, ML technologies is a plus.
- Proven experience working across multiple dimensions, business units, and functions of the enterprise.
- Proven experience in agile and iterative model delivery, and/or LEAN OpEx principals.
- Must have business facing delivery role experience
- Collaboration with other IT business units to drive governance – keeping business value/ speed & scale at mind
- Thought leader and drive team to think outside of the box
- Self-starter and can work independently
- Mindset to drive efficiencies by removing friction and continuous improvement through current state process, technology, and people.
- Understanding of Product Lifecycle development and clear understanding of automation platform technologies.
- Ability to influence and sell vision and ideas to associates at all levels across the enterprise.
- Ability to provide technical and administrative leadership, strategic direction, and governance
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of latest technologies and trends specific to Automation and AI.
- Technology enthusiast
- Desire and ability to collaborate and drive outcomes with Technical, Architecture and Information Security teams.
- Experience with custom development practices / teams, and leveraging offshore sourcing to deliver outcomes.
- Identify opportunities to innovate, automate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible.
- Ability to identify and leverage cloud technology offerings where appropriate (GCP)
- Manage execution against project plans and delivery commitments to deliver on-time, quality solutions which may require support from teams across the enterprise (business and EIT).
- Define tasks, milestones, and deliverables that meet stated project objectives
- Ability to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines
- Proven experience in managing the design, development, and implementation of scalable software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Experience in growing and building teams leveraging staffing as well as partners
- Excellent writing and communication skills, strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, contractors, managers, 3rd parties, and customers as needed.
- “Can do” attitude and capable of overcoming difficult challenges.
- Self-motivated, takes Self-Initiative with keen attention to detail and excellent judgment skills
- Foster collaborative partnerships across functional organizations to influence and facilitate work among cross-functional teams.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships and contract negotiation.
A Covid-19 vaccination is required in order to be employed in this position. This includes either:
2 doses of the Moderna or Pfizer vaccine
1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.