Director of Partner Growth
LivePerson Consumer group is growing and looking for a Partner Growth Manager.
The Consumer Business is a “startup” mode operation with an entrepreneurial, high pace environment that acts as a standalone business unit inside LivePerson.
We operate the world’s largest online marketplace for expert advice; where people have the ability to connect at any time with over than thousands of experts via Chat, Video, Phone, Email, and more to get help in a variety of over 600 fields, from online fitness, cooking, tutoring, tech help, health, business & finance all the way to spiritual advice and much more.
BELLA is our new fresh brand with a crazy mission: to inject love, beauty, and empathy into the banking industry. Now, with tens of thousands of new accounts after only a few months, we are going to do the same for the expert advice industry.
Reporting to the Head of BELLA Experts Business. This role is responsible for leading and running the recruitment and onboarding of new experts to the platform, with the primary goal of making the expert-success.
The ideal candidate is a leader with a wide range of skills such as sales, go to market, product management, online marketing, business development, operations, etc. A strategic thinker that also makes things happen and drives massive execution. Experience from an early-stage startup - big advantage.
In this role you will:
- Define and Execute our partner success strategy.
- Break down high-level ideas into work plans, and manage a team according to the work plans.
- Initiate and optimize local retention activities to increase partner engagement, LTV, and loyalty.
- Uncover and leverage new emerging channels and opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Scale-up and manage local partnerships, affiliates, and networks.
- Ideate, test, measure, learn and repeat growth hacks.
- Day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across multiple channels and monitor and optimize customer performance and conversion to create insights and lead marketing activities that accelerate growth.
- Own budgets, forecasts, metrics, and measures
- Make Things Happen!
Your qualifications are:
- Innovative dreamer with a passion for both go-to-market strategy and execution growth.
- 3-5 of Managerial experience
- Demonstrated leadership and people skills, achieving successful outcomes whether leading projects and teams or collaborating with others.
- Experienced in Product management and online Marketing in a B2C ecosystem.
- Experienced in working in an intensive data-driven environment.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (creatives, developers, stakeholders)
- Be fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition + retention channels.
- Analytical mindset and data-loving are essential since data is the foundation of our decision-making.
- Strong collaboration abilities to work with multiple teams
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills and tell stories using data.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong planning and budgeting skills and resolve any issues that arise in carrying out a growth plan
- Ability to learn new concepts, technologies, and businesses quickly and to produce quality work in short time-frames
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with a generalist skill-set as well as sharp problem-solving skills.
LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Your application has been successfully submitted.