Conversational AI Analyst
We are building Hartley, Yell's unique enterprise AI, helping consumers find business across a wide variety of modern messaging channels. We have world leading tools and experts, and are looking to take on and develop new Conversational Analysts in our AI team, to help take the training and development of Hartley to the next level. You'll be working flexibly between home and our Reading office with a team designing, building and continuously improving our AI personalities.
- Your responsibilities will include classifying and labelling training and test data sets,
- Making evidence-based recommendations on how to improve the system
- Designing and testing conversation flows, and clearly communicating and collaborating across the wider technical team.
An ideal candidate will have a love of language, a keen interest in the opportunities to use Artificial Intelligence to improve customer experience and a relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent/higher:
- Data or Computer Science
- Natural Language Processing
- Human Computer Interaction
- Applied Linguistics
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Native level fluency in the English language with a good understanding of modern communication styles
- Capable of dealing with large documents or volumes of data
- A solid understanding of maths and basic statistics
- Be interested in AI and the possibilities it presents.
- Be honest and ethical
- Have quality communication skills both written and spoken
- An understanding of user centric design
- An understanding of sprint-based delivery
- Experience in customer service or messaging systems.
- Experience with python, complex Excel or other similar data manipulation language
A little more about Yell…
We've recently been through a transformation journey from the print marketing business we were previously known as (Yellow Pages) to a now full-fledged Digital business who has partnered with Google, Facebook, Microsoft Bing, Apple and Alexa. Our aim is simple - to help customers achieve their business goals. We do this by building and managing a customised digital marketing programme for their business. Our mission is to enable great conversations between trusted businesses and consumers, through the power of cutting-edge technology, innovative solutions and best in class service.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The UK's No.1 provider of managed digital marketing services for all types of local businesses (Source: M-Brain 2019)