Natural Language Developer
What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. A Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for 11 years in a row! Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating in over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Technology Integration Specialist
As a Technology Integration Specialist at Qlik, you will play a key role in contributing to the technical vision and providing breakthrough technical approaches in solving integration challenges. We are looking for a dynamic technologist that is action-driven, who thrives in freedom to think, and who has a strong bias for action for timely delivery. This role will be responsible for owning and leading Integration Initiatives, from definition phase through implementation; interfacing SaaS solutions such Salesforce, Netsuite, Zuora, Marketo as well as backend data lake solutions that reside in the public cloud. You will work closely with our internal customers' representatives from the Operations and Support teams. The position involves close cooperation with the Scrum teams as well as the business functions within the Qlik organization.
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development and enhancement of Natural Language Understanding Models as well as development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Proficiency in writing complex logic in Python with industry standards
- Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience in working with NLP/NLU or chatbot development will be plus
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Knowledge of Node.js would be plus
- Knowledge/Experience of AI would be plus
- Prior development experience as python developer
- Hands-on experience with Django, Flask, or other Python frameworks
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree + 5+ years of experience in development
The role is located in Vadodara, India – Remote or Office Based.
- Qlik Company Page – Who we are!
- Our Values at Qlik: Challenge, Take Responsibility, Move Fast, Be Open and Straightforward
- Competitive Benefits package
- Flexible working environment
- Giving back is a part of our culture – we give you a day to change the world. In addition, we encourage our employees to participate in our Corporate Responsibility Employee Programs
- Learn about our Corporate Responsibility Program by visiting org
- Check out our careers in R&D here.
- Check out our company page on Linkedin!
- Follow us on Instagram @lifeatqlikand on Twitter @Qlik
- Check us out on Youtube!
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
AGENCIES: Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lead with data