Product Manager – Conversational AI
We are looking for a product manager to join the intelligent agent team working on the next generation of AI powered self-service capabilities for our members and providers. you will build conversational flows that enable customer self-service and will lead the ongoing improvement of the Bot through, customer research, A/B testing and analysis. In this role you will: * Develop and enhance capabilities on our conversational AI platform focusing on intelligent self-service
* Partner with the portfolio to ensure that product vision is carried through the train and scrum teams; execute against a Conversational AI product roadmap
* Support prioritization of work that delivers the greatest value for our members and providers
* Use scaled agile framework
* Represent customer and business needs, and partner with leaders and stakeholders to regularly drive alignment
* Understand the dynamics and drivers of critical metrics and provide business recommendations
* Recommend new use cases to the Bot roadmaps and partner with internal stakeholders to secure approvals; Interface with Legal, Compliance and Risk to protect both our business and our customer's interests
* track usage and garner insights to feed back into roadmap prioritization Required Qualifications * Experience building Conversational AI, voice, and/or chatbot products (*REQUIRED)
* Experience building self-serve tools
* Experience as a product manager
* Experience with agile delivery methods
* Passion for building amazing customer experiences
* Excellent leadership and communication skills across all levels of the organization
* Technical knowledge to support an understanding of the technical capabilities and constraints
* Analytical and comfortable making data-driven decisions COVID Requirements COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated. * If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
* If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated. Preferred Qualifications * Healthcare Education Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience Business Overview At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart. We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Your application has been successfully submitted.