Conversational (AI) Analyst
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career
- Join the team driving positive outcomes for our customers
- Play a key role in the Conversational Banking segment
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Consultant (AI) Analyst, to join our Digital Engagement team in Personal Banking.
As the Conversational (AI) Analyst, you will be an all-rounder and will help our Virtual Assistant Content Team develop conversational content to support customers. Beyond that, you’ll use conversational data to analyse the Virtual Assistant’s experience and recommend improvements based on use cases and statistical benefits.
Through a practical understanding of the Virtual Assistant content and reviewing associated data, you’ll also help to measure costs/benefits of initiatives to build business cases and statements of work, and will use data to analyse information and present findings in effective formats to support business decisions.
Conversational Banking now accounts for almost 40% of NAB’s assisted interactions with customers, with ambitions to significantly grow and accelerate this service proposition.
Other key accountabilities will include:
- Scope and document requirements and processes for new experiences, features and products
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to understand technical requirements
- Assist with project management activities, e.g. documenting key decisions, issues, risks and resolutions
- Support our weekly reporting rhythm by reviewing regular metrics and identifying new insights
- Update content in the virtual assistant in line with relevant business changes
- Build new content for the virtual assistant by liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure accuracy
- Assist with identifying content gaps in the virtual assistant
- Assist with identifying, implementing and testing NLP (Natural Language Processing) improvements
- Assist with the weekly reporting rhythm and measuring virtual assistant performance
You will come to us with:
Tertiary qualified with a relevant degree in Business, Business Analysis, Data Analysis or similar, or a degree/relevant experience in communication/content creation (e.g. technical writing or customer support materials)
- Experience in content/copy writing
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving
- A desire to solve customer problems end-to-end, from identification through to implementation and measuring the benefit
NAB, invested in you
By joining this NAB/team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. In fact, where required and/or beneficial, we will help set you up for success by providing relevant training both externally and on the job training by a team of internal experience experts. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
**Please note, unsolicited CVs from external agencies will not be accepted.
Advertised: 08 Oct 2021 6:00 AM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Closing: 29 Oct 2021 11:55 PM AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Your application has been successfully submitted.