Sr. Channel Manager - Strategic Enterprise Partners (North America)
Sr. Channel Manager – Strategic Enterprise Partners (North America) will have a key focus on the management and development of their assigned strategic partners (including large Telcos) to increase sales and revenues of Nuance Conversational AI solutions and services. This individual will own all aspects of the relationship and GTM strategy, including coordinating all activities across relevant departments and regions within Nuance to ensure the achievement of performance objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities –
- Own the overall relationship and set the GTM strategy with and through assigned strategic partners, including managing a living Strategic Partner Plan
- Gain a detailed understanding of partner’s technology, key business drivers, and design strategies and make recommendations that deliver value in line with business drivers
- Coordinate and drive defined strategies with the extended Nuance team around Product Integration, Marketing Programs, Technical Support, Legal and Sales to meet quotas and performance objectives
- Conduct regular partner planning sessions and executive quarterly business reviews continually driving priorities to meet business demands
- Understand and leverage the Nuance Partner Program, including driving use of the Nuance Connections Portal, promoting deal registration and managing Rules of Engagement
- Effectively manage and track sales opportunities, working with the extended teams and accurately forecasting in SFDC
- Assist marketing and Nuance teams to educate partner on Nuance product portfolio and complimentary services through seminars, webinars, sales meetings and conferences
- Manage potential channel conflict by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to partner rules of engagement
- Manage all administrative and operational aspects of partner relationship
- Ensure partner compliance with partner agreements, licensing policy and sales engagement models
- Assist partner with quotes, orders, deal reviews, and procurement processes
- Travel - Ability to travel 30% of the time
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
Number of Years of Work Experience:
10+ years of sales experience with strong track record of overachievement in channel sales management selling enterprise software.
- Background in channel sales/account management (on a global level preferred)
- Proven track record of achievement against sales targets
- Possess a strong business acumen in managing strategic partnerships including setting GTM strategies and articulating value propositions as it relates to a partner’s strategic imperatives and growth priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with multi-functional teams (internal and external, field up to C-level)
- Excellent communication and cross-functional teamwork skills (product management, support, sales and senior management)
- Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills, with ability to translate technical and customer information into product requirements
- Ability to effectively work under pressure and to meet challenging targets
- Ability to manage conflict and escalate problems when required
- Excellent understanding of standard business practices related to internal and external sales processes and systems (i.e. SFDC, Oracle, reporting, forecasting, account management)
- Position can be based anywhere in the Eastern US
- Knowledge of Customer Engagement solutions or experience selling other Contact Center Engagement solutions.
- Previous experience managing large telco partner accounts
BA/BS degree required. MBA Preferred
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.
Your application has been successfully submitted.