AWS Developer, Remote
Senior AWS Developer – UK (Remote) - VoiceFoundry, a TTEC Digital Company
We’re looking for an Senior AWS Developer to join our team. This is a remote role located in the UK.
Welcome to the VoiceFoundry! We’re a group of problem solvers that work on the AWS CX Eco-system designing, building and supporting the AWS CX stack for global brands. Amazon Connect is disputing the customer CX market with Artificial Intelligence and API driven customer experiences with a cloud first approach.
At VoiceFoundry we are at the heart of this industry transformation solving problems on a global scale and working shoulder to shoulder with AWS and our customers to challenge the norm and drive customer, agent and business transformation.
As a professional services and managed service organisation there are always problems to be solved and opportunities to grow and dive deep on some the latest AI/NLU technologies from AWS. We’re looking for capable problem solvers who fit with our supportive ‘start-up’ style business, to join our talented and 100% remotely teams. Come make history!
In the August of 2020, VoiceFoundry was acquired by TTEC. The acquisition is aligned to TTEC's continued focus on driving organic growth through the omnichannel enablement of the most innovative and disruptive brands in the digital economy. To learn more about the company, visit www.uk.voicefoundry.com for further information.
What you’ll be doing:
As the backbone of our delivery teams, Senior AWS Developers build and deploy VoiceFoundry’s designed solution for our clients. Senior AWS Developers will work to refine the process of delivering projects by building internal tools, suggesting new methods of designing and building a system, and providing feedback to their team leads on issues they are experiencing.
What you’ll bring to us:
• Morning meetings with internal team and clients
• Requirements analysis and design conversations when you have a new project starting.
• Working on issues in Jira with your team - building systems, creating CloudFormation/Serverless templates to deploy resources, etc.
• Working with your mentor/team lead to further knowledge of AWS Services, tools, or even new languages to address project needs.
• You need to be ready to learn quickly!
What skills you’ll need:
• Advanced knowledge of AWS services and cloud architecture
• 3+ years of development experience with a focus on Node.JS working with AWS services.
• Advanced understanding of the way the web works
• Functional understanding of agile methodologies such as Scrum
• Ability to accept constructive feedback
• Desire to provide assistance to other team members
• The ideal candidate seeks to understand before prescribing a solution.
• A love for technology and the latest and greatest in development best practices, especially the latest services from AWS
• Willingness to stand up for your convictions and yet commit to the team’s decision
• Familiarity with the Serverless Framework (serverless.com)
• Python experience
• Experience with technologies such as AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation
Who We Are:
We are passionate about the customer experience. With a deep legacy of over 30 years in the contact center environment, we have the expertise to help you navigate the key technologies in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience, leveraging all things AWS.
We specialize in the design and delivery of Amazon Connect, a cloud-based enterprise contact center solution used around the globe and are uniquely focused on helping businesses improve customer engagement, while maximizing the benefits of the cloud.
Our expertise is focused on AI & natural language automation, chatbots, CTI/CRM, enterprise integration, user experience design, analytics and workforce optimization. Combined with best practices and a proven methodology in deploying Amazon Connect, we have the right mix of expertise and innovative solutions to make your vision a reality
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
• State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
• Rich wellness program and health incentives
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
Please Note : this role is subject to applicable DBS checks, full details will be provide throughout the hiring process’
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC, and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC
Primary Location: GB-ENG-London
Job: Information Technology
Your application has been successfully submitted.