CX Advisory Consultant
We will consider remote working in other EU countries.
Genesys is hiring a CX Advisory Consultant for the Customer Success and Services (CSS) Team in the South region and is looking for a candidate with a passion for working with leading-edge software technologies in a global multicultural and diverse environment. The primary responsibility is to support strategic customers in Italy and the EMEA South region with CX Advisory engagements that provide the bridge between Genesys and the organization’s Customer Experience Program and key stakeholders with the purpose of helping define and encourage the CX plan and direction to achieve successful business outcomes and an outstanding Customer Experience. You will be responsible for guiding CX best practices with our customers and within Genesys through effective collaboration that positively impacts the Customer Experience. Excellent business consulting and analytics skills are essential with a encourage for designing and delivering amazing customer experiences.
What is the role about?
• Support strategic customers in Italy and the EMEA South region and liaise with various Customer’s and Genesys’s teams to achieve and exceed the expected business outcomes.
• Ensure customers realize maximum value from their Genesys investment by encouraging demonstrated methodologies, and best practices in all consulting engagements.
• Demonstrate ownership, dedication, and high-quality consulting engagements by developing excellent and trusted relationships with all internal and external stakeholders (Genesys customers, partners, Genesys employees).
• Support Customer’s and Genesys’s teams in positioning and delivering the CX Advisory Services, identifying gaps and supporters that could be barriers to results or introduce a risk of not delivering on the business outcomes.
• Work collaboratively with Genesys Customers’ CX teams during projects providing:
• Business analysis with the purpose of defining customers’ current business vision, learn any operational pains and prioritize recommendations on a phased value realization roadmap.
• Facilitate the delivery of customer workshops and sound decision-making process.
• Collaborate with various roles in the CSS delivery team to provide the customer with design options and considerations and share insight into the pros and cons of different options.
• Analytics guidance on how to measure the value realization as a result of moving to a new solution.
• Provide input and Customer Experience guidance for Business functional areas and key solutions or strategies (for example conversational AI, IVR best practices, interaction flow design, team direction, quality monitoring and CSAT programs, key metrics, and business scorecard, etc.)
• Occasional travel might be a plus
What will you bring?
• Proven excellence with customer-facing activities. Must have a passion for creating and delivering customer value.
• Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, working collaboratively in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Experience in a range of CX direction and operational methodologies, processes, and best practices.
• Excellent customer consulting skills to advise on appropriate solutions to customer business and operational issues.
• Extensive problem-solving and creative skills in a complex customer environment
• Able to provide guidance around CX KPIs and business scorecard best practice
• Creative thinking and flexibility in finding solutions.
• Innovative approach, thinking outside of the box and being able to consider different perspectives.
• Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
• Ability to motivate people and help them maintain focus and enthusiasm a plus for joint success.
• Fluent in Italian and English. #LI-RK1
Your application has been successfully submitted.