(Senior) UI/UX Designer (f/m/d)
We at Parloa believe in the revolution of how businesses talk to their customers with the help of artificial intelligence. Ever since our company was founded in 2017 in the heart of Berlin, Parloa has become one of the leading SaaS platforms for Conversational AI. Our aim is to build the most comprehensive solution in this sector for enabling every company in the world to have better conversations with their customers. We pursue this vision with the highest standards of technical engineering and combine it with innovative leadership and a strong commitment of every team member to reimagine the future of customer communication.
As a (Senior) UI/UX Designer at Parloa you will have a crucial role in helping us build the leading enterprise solution for automated dialogs. You will work in cross-functional teams in close cooperation with developers, a product owner, and business stakeholders, meeting meaningful customer needs — from ideation to feature launching and testing. You will be actively involved in improving our tools and processes to support collaboration and productivity, as well as in cultivating an environment where we can all learn and grow.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the Parloa Design System, which is one of the best UIs for Conversation AI.
- Based on concrete user problems and roughly sketched product features, develop a round product interface in collaboration with the product owner and the dev team.
- Embed your designs in comprehensible, interactive prototypes, and test your user interfaces in regular user tests, so we iterate before it goes into development
- Further develop the Figma component library, so the Parloa design system can be easily reused and stays consistent.
- Be the internal contact person with regard to user experience, usability, intuitive user interface and visual design.
- Conduct research on market competitors and new developments in the UI/ UX field, and incorporate the results into your daily work.
- Share your UI/UX knowledge with your peers, so the whole team can benefit from each other’s experience.
- High proficiency in UI/UX design of web applications that you have mastered during your 3+ years of work experience.
- Profound knowledge and solid work experience with Figma.
- Good understanding of the frontend technologies and eagerness to cooperate on a daily basis with the tech and product team.
- Technical affinity and ability to quickly grasp technical structures. First programming experience is a plus.
- Experience with conducting regular usability tests.
- Eagerness to take ownership of a task from inception to completion without losing focus of the business context.
- Hands-on mentality and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent written and oral English skills.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with flat hierarchies and collaborative company culture.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending development courses to ensure continuous professional growth.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to take additional vacation days.
- A great company culture with regular team breakfasts, BBQs on the balcony, games night or other social activities (after the pandemic).
- And last but not least: a beautiful office with flair in the heart of Berlin with all the conveniences, such as adjustable desks, social area, fresh fruits, cereals and drinks.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The enterprise solution for building automated dialogs.