Conversational AI Software Engineer
4910 Tiedeman Road - Brooklyn, Ohio 44144KeyBank creates custom, powerful tools for our clients and employees, and Software Engineers are a critical part of bringing those experiences to life. Be a part of our dynamic new Conversational AI team and help us take our experience to the next level.
Our Team is building new Conversational AI bots within the Voice & Chat Automation/Contact Center Delivery Division across our customer voice and digital platforms. As a Software Engineer you can help drive the strategy, development, implementation, assessment, and support across multiple environments to build out this new platform for KeyBank’s Voice and Chat Automation team. THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION!
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle - including technical design, refinement, estimation, documentation, build, test and run - within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Work with product managers, UI/UX designers, solution architects, technical leads and other developers to translate requirements and user designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- Applies, and proactively prepares to ensure, proper security standards for code development are followed.
- Displays outward thinking, helps the team develop strategies for the full software development life-cycle of new and emerging technologies and demonstrates the viability.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively and efficiently with other developers on the team to ensure clarity and alignment, and to achieve the highest quality code & product.
- Report status and work progress to team and platform lead as requested.
- Create technical documentation as required in the form of technical specifications, and project artifacts.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 of years of related experience
- Proven experience working within complex technical systems and environments
- Expertise with systems integration via SOAP & REST services and microservices
- Experience with package management tools like Maven and NPM (node package manager)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks
- Ability to work in both a waterfall and agile delivery environment
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, communications and organizational skills
- Expertise in architecture and development of Conversational AI applications using Google DialogFlow and Google CCAI
- Working knowledge of Genesys Contact Center platforms (PureEngage and/or Genesys Cloud) in delivering Contact Center solutions
- Experience in Node.js development
- Working knowledge and experience in delivering Agent Assist capabilities using Google CCAI
- Working knowledge and experience in delivering solutions to Google Cloud
- Experience with Jenkins and GIT
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Redis and Relational Databases
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience with testing tools like CYARA, Junit or Selenium
- Experience delivering technology solutions in the Financial Industry
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
Qualified individuals with disabilities or disabled veterans who are unable or limited in their ability to apply on this site may request reasonable accommodations by emailing HR_Compliance@keybank.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.