Chatbot Experience Manager (Operations)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone’s ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what’s happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Job Profile Summary:
In this role, you will manage chatbot for Operations, including intellectualizing concepts and user experience for customer and advisor chatbots, gathering product & process content from various departments, conceptualize the user experience, fine-tune & articulate responses with appropriate style & semantics and build knowledge content & bot conversations into the chatbot (training the bot) considering the audience.
You will be responsible to ensure the accuracy of the response. You must have a customer centric mindset and be competent in computing syntax (such as Python, HTML, JSON, etc) and ability to conceptualize technology and how systems interact. You need to constantly refresh and review knowledge contents and user experience to ensure that the chatbots stay relevant and updated.
You are also expected to work closely with various departments to coordinate initiatives and reporting for the department. These include Queue System for Customer Service Centre, Fulfilment solution for service recovery, etc.
- Constantly explore on user experience and technological capabilities that our chatbot solution provides compared to those available in the market and stay ahead of the curve in delivering an outstanding positive experience.
- Implement initiatives to improve usage of chatbots. This can be achieved by (but not limited to):
- Introducing features and functionalities that is aligned with the user’s needs. This can be gauged through usage patterns, enquiries received at touch-points
- Engage with distribution teams to conduct training sessions and sourcing for feedback on areas of improvements
- Coordinating with relevant teams such as UI/UX, technology, etc to explore areas of improvements and reduce poor experience
- Attach to business divisions to understand context, topics, and types of questions they expect customers and financial consultants and to train the bot with appropriate responses.
- Training the chatbot by:
- Understanding the logical flow of the chatbot conversation training platform
- Build conversations that customers and/or advisors can connect with the response when they interact with the bot
- making the chatbot more ‘human’ and ‘friendly’ i.e. by injecting a sense of humor or a more youthful way of responding to enquiries
- Building conversation flows to include disambiguation questions that will lead to a correct response
- Build a repository of synonyms and glossary of terms
- Manage and update the “intents” that define the conversation interaction
- Conduct UAT testing after the chatbot has been trained with new content
- Study the pattern of users and their usage journey , review key metrics and reports, make updates to existing conversation experiences based on review of user interactions.
Initiatives and Reporting
- Coordinate and monitor initiatives for various sections within CM.
- Work closely with the sections to ensure necessary actions are being taken by relevant parties to meet deadlines.
- Generate periodic status reports as per agreed template and keep the appropriate stakeholders informed.
Who we are looking for:
Competency & Personal Traits
- Structured, analytical thinker
- Able to clearly articulate processes, frameworks and new developments
- Empathetic and customer-centric
- Proven ability to collaborate and deliver successful digital and automation projects
- Adaptable to fast-paced and ever-changing work situations
- Creative and resourceful to overcome challenges & objections faced in order to reach targets
- Competent in computing syntax (such as HTML, JSON, etc) and ability to conceptualize technology and how systems interact
- At least 5 years of experience in customer service and project management related areas
- Experience in an Agile working environment
- Experience in technology, especially chatbot related such as Google Dialog flow, Amazon AWS, IBM Watson, Tiager, is a plus
- Exposure in programming such as Java, Python, or a similar object-oriented language is a plus.
- Degree in any relevant field
- Fluent in English
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Listening. Understanding. Delivering.