Senior Analyst – Contact Center Voice Platform Transformation
Req #: WHQ00018982
Location: Chicago, IL, US
Job Category: Cust Svc Delivery / Cust Svc Solutns / Global Ops Strat Plang & Design
We have a wide variety of career opportunities around the world — come find yours.
Contact Centers assist customers with travel concerns, administer refunds, handle flight recovery, conduct quality assurance checks, and more.
Job overview and responsibilities
This role is part of a Contact Center Voice Transformation team that is working to build the next generation of voice interactions with our customers. The team’s mission is to provide customers the best experience throughout their contact journey, with a focus on customer self-service. The successful candidate will design and build conversation flows that create frictionless journeys and enable customer self-service in the Voice channel.
- Design, implement and manage the Voice contact experience for United Contact Centers world-wide
- Develop and enhance the capabilities of a conversational Voice AI platform, focusing on customer self-service
- Expand customer use cases that can be resolved via Voice AI Virtual agents and other self-serve options
- Identify integration points with backend systems and partner with IT on service development and enhancement needs
- Analyze all available data to identify problems and opportunities for improved experience and automation
- Analyze customer and agent feedback and use it to continuously improve customer’s journey through the voice platform
- Troubleshoot voice issues affecting Contact Centers
- The salary for this position is $75,310 to $93,030 dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
- At United, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life, accident and disability, parental leave, employee assistance program, commuter, paid holidays, paid time off, 401(k) plan with employee and company contribution opportunities, and flight privileges.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least four (4) years
- Experience building Conversational AI, voice, and/or chatbot contact flows
- Familiarity with different Voice platforms and AI tools and products (e.g. Cisco, Genesys, Amazon Connect, etc.)
- Understanding of Contact Center operations and call routing practices
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work accurately and meet deadlines independently
- Strong attention to detail and keen eye on what creates a good user experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship
- Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification
- Reliable, punctual attendance is an essential function of the position
- Knowledge of key Contact Center technologies, particularly Conversational AI / Virtual Agents
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Connecting people. Uniting the world.