Senior Program/Project Manager (PMM, Content, Insights)
About the Company
ManyChat is a global chatbot marketing automation platform, backed by leading investors and recently named as one as one of "America's Best Start-Up Employers 200" by Forbes. We are helping more than 1 million businesses across 190 countries engage and support billions of their customers in real-time and at scale. Our goal is to disrupt the $45B email marketing industry by bringing the convenience of messenger products from our personal lives into business-to-customer communication.
About the Role
The Senior Product Program/Project manager for the Product Marketing, Content and Insights teams will be responsible for creating systems and process which enable the Product and Marketing teams to run effectively and produce engaging and meaningful customer focused initiatives for our customers.The ideal candidate is a pragmatic problem solver, an expert at developing/iterating process efficiencies and improving team communication, and driving results in a fast paced organization.
In this role you report to the Sr Director of Product Marketing and lead the planning and execution of Product Marketing, Content and Consumer Insights initiatives end-to-end. You will bring structure to the operational aspects of our Product Marketing team and deal with solving the “how” freeing up Product Marketers to focus on the “what”.
Role and Responsibilities
- Lead development of a request ticketing process for Consumer Insight projects.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Content and Engineering leads to establishing processes to achieve our collective goals, identify areas to improve collaboration and aid in resourcing and roadmap planning.
- Provide project status information on a regular basis by tracking, monitoring and communicating progress against project plans and requirements.
- Identify problems and project risks, troubleshoot, and recommend ways to correct problems as needed.
- Develop presentations, dashboards, reports and other team and leadership level project communications and documentation.
- Supervise the Content Team in overseeing the complete creative production process for all content creation from concept to launch.
- Develop request form, approval processes and reporting method for all creative and consumer insight requests.
Required Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience as a project manager or program manager, working closely with Product Marketing, Marketing, Consumer Insights teams including lifecycle and product marketing, user acquisition and brand.
- Deep understanding of consumer insights, data collection, reporting and list organization is a must.
- Previous experience working with Creative/Content teams and Consumer insights teams is a must.
- Understanding of and experience with cross-functional product-driven organizations.
- Well-versed in developing repeatable processes, standards, and workflows
- Experience managing ambitious and complex projects with cross-functional teams.
- Thrives in ambiguity in a fast-paced, hyper-growth organization.
- Proficient with project-management tools like Google suite, Jira and Asana.
- Previous experience as a Product Marketer is a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance – Core plan premiums are 100% paid for employees.
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Pre-tax and Roth 401(k) options.
- Flexible work schedule with flexible time off and paid holidays.
- Annual Wellness Reimbursement.
- Team building events and more.
ManyChat is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help businesses grow by building meaningful relationships with their customers.