Senior Chatbot Content Designer
Join our mission
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps our customers and communities overcome their most important financial challenges. We help give over 50 million consumer, small business, and self-employed customers around the world the opportunity to prosper.
What is your favorite part about working at Intuit?
Come join the Developer Experience team as a Chatbot Designer/Content Writer for our Developer Success initiatives (including Developer Digital Assistant). The Intuit Developer Experience team at Intuit builds foundational capabilities that developers across Intuit use for building and running Intuit’s flagship applications leveraging cloud-native technologies in a highly scalable, reliable, and secure manner. Ease of use along with scale and reliability are some of the key attributes of the platforms that this organization is responsible for. Intuit is a big believer of open source both as a consumer and as a contributor and actively participates in many open source communities, including CNCF, Istio, and GraphQL.
As a conversation designer/writer for our Digital Assistant, you will work to design, build, deploy, and optimize self-help solutions in our Conversational UI channel. If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to delight customers and a passion for disruption and innovation, we’d love to hear from you!
What you'll bring
- Customer-obsessed with a passion for delivering incredible customer experiences
- Exceptional design writing and editing skills. Proven ability to author supportive and engaging content for Conversational UI channels
- Strong technical proficiency with ability to effectively diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve issues. Can build and implement solutions in CUI authoring tools
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize multiple data sources, detect themes, and identify root causes. Translates findings into meaningful business opportunities. Strong ability to quantify the impact of proposed or implemented changes. Can effectively monitor and analyze performance trends over time. Effectively visualizes and communicates data with various audiences
- Strong business acumen with the ability to scope, organize, and manage work effectively. Can build and maintain partnerships with dependent teams and effectively navigate and influence across varied audiences. Strong storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to develop and communicate technical and business requirements, business cases and other findings at all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of Conversation Designer, Dialogue Flow, or other CUI authoring tools preferred
How you will lead
- Design, author, and build new assistant conversations in Intuit’s Conversation Designer tool. Build conversations that maintain Intuit’s brand and voice & tone to inspire customer confidence.
- Manage intents and related mapping in Dialogue Flow to effectively route customers through CUI experiences
- Maintain and update response library and intents. Conduct user acceptance testing regularly to ensure conversations and platforms are performing as expected
- Leverage customer data to identify pain points and opportunities to improve experiences Document consumable insights to inform changes/additions to IVA flows and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences
- Define and track KPIs, complete health monitoring, and derive insights from performance data. Identify and implement improvements for cost reduction and increased effectiveness
- Design and implement experiment plans. Measure performance of experiments, capture insights, and socialize with key stakeholders and executive audiences
- Conduct customer research, develop and maintain rich knowledge of customer needs and product workflows to inform conversation design and development
- Develop and foster relationships across partnered teams to optimize delivery of solutions for customers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proud makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.