Data Analyst with NLP
Join us and get a chance to work with data from over 33,000 businesses using the LiveChat app to communicate with customers.
You will be working in the Data & Research team as the first person shaping our NLP capabilities. Your main focus will be to identify patterns, enable deep insights, come up with ideas and hypotheses and then test them on our products data (LiveChat, ChatBot, HelpDesk, KnowledgeBase). We are looking for a person with a “can-do” attitude, so despite the main NLP focus, you may be asked to create an analysis or BI dashboard to support your colleagues. Split between those tasks may come to 50/50 over your 1st year.
Some of the projects you might work on include:
- Suggest how we can leverage text data available in our data warehouse;
- Automate processes utilizing on customers’ behavior;
- Contribute to planning, designing, building, validating, and refining releases;
- Create an analysis of our user base to find customers who might want to participate in tests of a new feature;
- Analyze how a given feature is affecting our bottom line and suggest how we can improve on that;
- Help other people in the company with analyzing data and making good conclusions.
Traits and skills we’re looking for:
- At least three years of work experience in a similar job;
- Knowledge of Natural language processing (NLP) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) such as BERT-based models, metric learning, and extreme classification approaches;
- Knowledge of basic Machine Learning algorithms such as Random Forest, KNN, SVM, Decision Tree, or similar;
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools with the ability to create visually appealing dashboards;
- Experience with Tableau would be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to create long term development plans in the NLP area;
- Great sense of ownership and execution skills;
- Self-motivation and ability to organize your work;
- Great communication skills;
- The ability to work as a part of a team;
- Experience with creating and cleaning data sets;
- Creativity and imagination.
What we offer:
- A huge data set to play with;
- A chance to work with some of the most passionate people in the biz;
- Work in a small company with international reach;
- The remote-first approach with our own, dog-friendly, coworking space in case you’d prefer working from the office and would like to have your pup friend to keep you company ;);
- Support for your self-development with free access to Udemy courses, every book you’d ever want from Amazon, and a possibility to participate in the LiveChat Academy – all of that to boost your interest in our business and products;
- Time and space for your creativity and ideas to be shared during our Side Project Days;
- Multisport card – checked, private medical care – checked, dedicated integration budget – checked;
- A dedicated spot just for you on our Team page.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
LiveChat - creators of the premium live chat software for business.