HR Chatbot Business Analyst (Contract)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this position, you will be a member of a global team in Intel's Human Resources organization supporting Intel employees through self-service for HR questions. The Chatbot Business Analyst will be part of the team dedicated to building and maintaining the HR Virtual Agent (Chatbot) via a Conversational AI platform.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Design and maintenance of the Virtual Agent by analyzing large volumes of data to identify areas of improvement and collaborating with subject matter experts (SME), developers, and vendor to ensure the Virtual Agent delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations, resulting in great user experience.
- Learn and become an SME on the features and capabilities of the conversational AI platform and how to use it to accomplish complex use cases.
- Designing and implementing the intents and entities that define the Virtual Agent's interaction - along with the associated dialog flow, business rules, context variables, and so forth. Training is provided.
- Continuously measuring and evaluating performance to ensure chatbot meets KPI goals, accuracy, and making data-driven decisions to implement content and functionality.
- Analyze ticket data and chatbot usage to determine changes and updates to dialog flows, topics, and responses, make corresponding changes, partner with SMEs across HR to ensure accuracy of responses.
- Analyze survey and feedback comments to make improvements to content and suggest improvements to conversation design for the best user experience.
This position is as an Intel Contract Employee ICE for six months
Position not eligible for Intel immigration sponsorship
- Bachelor's Degree in business or any other related field
- 1+ years of related experience
- Knowledge in Excel
- Experience with data analytics platforms like PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in understanding and making minor changes to HTML5 and/or simple code
- Experience with Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), SQL, software development, and/or testing
- HR Business acumen
Inside this Business Group
Intel's Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the company's culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intel's business goals.
US, Arizona, Phoenix
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Creating world-changing technology that enriches the lives of every person on earth.