Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join our team
Voiceflow is on a mission to democratize conversational AI by making conversation design easy, collaborative, and accessible to anyone (no matter their technical background).
Design, prototype, and launch voice and chatbots – with little to no code
We're building the next generation of design tools. Conversations are part of everyday interactions and an integral part of conversation design interfaces — come help shape the future of conversation design and conversational AI with us. If you believe that humans will talk to computers more, then it's worth betting on Voiceflow.
We are currently a series A company backed by Felicis, Craft, True, Amazon, Google & CEOs of Webflow, Invision, Producthunt, and more. We are a small remote team of around 30 team members around the world, composed of dedicated and talented individuals with a core focus on engineering and product.
About the role
On our team, Customer Success is not just another word for sales. It’s a full-cycle role that works with our most important future and existing customers to ensure that they get the most value from our products and resources. You will be responsible for helping clients get onboarded, understanding their goals, maximizing their utilization of the product, and helping them grow their Conversation Design practice. You will also work with our growth team to collaborate on product marketing strategies for clients and our sales team to renew clients.
This role will work directly with our Customer Success Lead. We're looking for someone who is a quick learner, self-driven, can use data to tell a story, and is looking to join a quickly growing team. You'll be leading, creating, and executing the strategy to support our low & medium touch clients as we scale. You'll have the autonomy to make decisions around your clients and the space to experiment.
What you’ll do
- Advise and assist potential customers by applying best practices to help in the evaluation and implementation of Voiceflow.
- Manage the onboarding of new enterprise customers helping them find product value as quickly as possible.
- Build customer relationships through frequent engagement and communication with customers.
- Review and optimize automated customer health dashboards to proactively identify customers and users who can become champions of the product.
- Maintain high customer renewal rates. Identify customers at risk of churning and proactively engage with them to ensure they are meeting their goals.
- Be the advocate for our customers by bringing feedback on adoption barriers back to the marketing and product organization.
- Work with Account Managers to identify growth and expansion opportunities within customers you work with.
- Drive customer advocacy - work with product marketing to create references, case studies, and participation in Voiceflow events.
- 1+ years relevant work or professional experience in a client-facing role, interacting with professionals at external organizations
- SaaS renewal experience
- Experience creating and automating a customer experience or engagement strategy
- Experience managing multiple multi-stakeholder projects against tight deadlines
- Ability to employ tact under duress when dealing with customer issues and escalations
- Strong communication and presentation ability
- Strong data communication skills, able to understand, interpret, and tell a story around a dataset
- Quick learner willing to go out of their way to learn new skills
- Experience with data analysis and automation tools like Mixpanel, Zapier, and Airtable
Voiceflow is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that our commitment to diversity & inclusion will enable us to build better digital experiences for our clients and their customers. We are dedicated to fostering a global team that reflects the diversity of the Voiceflow community. We consider employment applicants without regard to age, race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, disability status, or any other protected status.
If you have any special needs or accessibility requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
How we hire
At Voiceflow, since we are a small and mighty team - we put a lot of care and time into who we hire. We take a hybrid approach when it comes to our recruitment process. We believe in a combination of conversational-style & standardized interviews along with take-home assessments for technical positions. We will ensure there is time at the end of all interviews for you to ask any questions and will keep an open-line of communication throughout the process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping teams design, prototype and launch conversational assistants.