Thomas J. Watson said it best: “Good design is good business.” Visualization is critical to discovering data-driven insights and effectively communicating that knowledge to others. Designers at IBM work to create experiences that work together, work the same, and work for our clients. Does the thought of creating the platform at the heart of solutions like Watson, Blockchain, IoT, and Security excite you? If so, read on!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The conversational designer must understand both the human brain and the artificial brain, and must use user-focused writing techniques to ensure that both brains understand each other. Humans need empathy, so the conversational designer is in charge of writing dialogue that is useful, natural and persuasive.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– 1-2 + years of experience designing conversation flows for digital Whatsapp / Facebook / Own channelsExcellent writing skills.
– 100% reliability in spelling
– Fluent Spanish (native language must be Argentine Spanish).
– No programming skills required, but a strong appetite and passion for technology problems
– AI enthusiast
– Familiar with analytics tools (Google Analytics or similar)
– Proficient in Figma, Invision, Mural and Sketch
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Experience presenting and advising senior management.
– Experience working on end to end projects for digital products.
– Advanced and fluent English speaking and writing skills.
– Telecommunications Industry Experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.