Senior Product Manager - Conversational AI
ExpediaSenior Product Manager
Do you want to transform how millions of people engage with websites, apps, and bots through Conversational and Voice UI? At Expedia Group, we are building the world’s Travel Platform. As part of this, we are creating a Virtual Agent Platform that automates the most meaningful travel journeys. With our Virtual Agent, we are engaging our customers and suppliers in an ongoing travel conversation to meet their needs in any channel.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will define and drive the product strategy while balancing competing priorities inherent in building scalable architecture. If you have years of experience delivering solutions in a fast-paced environment with the ability to build and manage relationships with partners join us!
What you’ll do
- Create product vision and guide execution through every stage of the software development lifecycle
- Build business cases using competitive analysis, market and customer research
- Partner closely with engineering, UX, and business teams to deliver solutions that satisfy customer experience, business, and technology goals
- Build scalable architecture allowing other teams to enable conversation features while maintaining overall conversation quality
- Define a set of success metrics to measure customer satisfaction and business impact and be able to utilize them in decision- making
- Use excellent judgment in prioritizing between focusing on existing versus new customers and between features, architectural improvements and operational excellence
- Lead the organization through change, evolution, and growth
- The right leader will evolve and scale the organization along with the business
Who you are
- 5+ years as a product manager in software companies
- Strong customer focus with experience crafting visions and solutions with a team
- Substantial experience working with UX on Content
- Previous experience with chatbots, conversational AI, data science, natural language processing (NLP), or natural language understanding (NLU) is a plus
- Inspiring leader, influencing strategy and design decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or equivalent field required; or equivalent related professional experience
About Expedia Group
Expedia Group (NASDAQ: EXPE) powers travel for everyone, everywhere through our global platform. Driven by the core belief that travel is a force for good, we help people experience the world in new ways and build lasting connections. We provide industry-leading technology solutions to fuel partner growth and success, while facilitating memorable experiences for travelers. Expedia Group's family of brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Vrbo®, Egencia®, trivago®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Hotwire®, Wotif®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Expedia Group™ Media Solutions, Expedia Local Expert®, CarRentals.com™, and Expedia Cruises™.
© 2021 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. CST: 2029030-50
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Your application has been successfully submitted.