Smart Assistant Product Manager
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Maximizing Smart Assistant Product Management value to the bank
- Contribute to an experience vision for conversational interfaces across impacted customer journeys (getting an account, using the account, moving money).
- Leverage data and business understanding to ensure new and existing conversational experiences meet customer need and deliver business value.
- While this is not a technology role, this person will need to be well versed in the conversational AI landscape, with previous experience in chatbot or virtual assistant implementations.
- Continuously scans the landscape for competitive intelligence, potential partnerships, and evolving technology to evolve the U.S. Bank conversational experience.
- Extend the practice of Conversational Design and Product Management.
- Assess internal partnership opportunities to evangelize conversational experiences, lead proof-of-concept efforts, and establish a community of practice to ensure Enterprise success.
- Engage with the U.S. Bank Innovation team to integrate evolving AI technology and capabilities into Conversational interfaces for customer validation and graduation.
- Partner with capability managers, delivery managers, architects, UXDesign, scrum masters, business lines and other product managers to evangelize the best solutions and facilitate execution across various stakeholders.
- Hands-on leader who excels at data analysis and customer research to drive discovery and ensure the right problems are identified along with the most fitting solution.
- Work collaboratively across BLs / Functions to define, sequence, and execute the Conversational roadmap.
- Act as a leader and mentor for other digital product managers as we extend conversation across the Enterprise.
- Advocates and embodies customer-obsession, within and outside the Conversational Experience team, resulting in simple, innovative, lovable digital products/experiences
- Presents persuasively and authoritatively to peers and senior leadership, while facilitating collaborative conversation.
Leading the business of Conversational Design and Product Management
- Partner with the VP of Conversational Experience to:
- Define and evolve the Conversational experience in alignment with the Consumer and Digital Strategy.
- Create experience roadmaps aligned with partner business objectives.
- Take experiences from initial concept through user research, co-creation, and rapid prototyping.
- Evolve the Conversational Design practice within Digital Product Management.
- Develop a pipeline of new experience opportunities.
- Articulates the trade-off between KPIs that measure customer experience and KRIs that measure risk.
- Clearly quantifies the strategic value and business benefit of the Conversational experience and contributes to executive management evangelization for investment approval.
- Demonstrates thought leadership by integrating analytics, business model, and conversation design thinking to drive innovative new experiences for customers that have a positive impact on business results.
- Manages a consistent, repeatable set of product artifacts (product-level roadmaps, feature / function gap analysis, journey / process maps, inventory of “best-in-class” experiences), evolving them in sync as our business changes and grows.
- Strong conversational product management, design and development skills
- Considerable knowledge of the Conversational AI / Conversational Design space
- Previous management of enterprise digital assistants or chatbots
- Extensive product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis
- Excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced marketing and marketing research skills
- Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within the Conversational experience space
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong financial and competitive analysis skills
Potential travel required 25% yearly.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.