AI Consultant 1: Conversational Implementer
Job ID 5590254
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Strategy, Digital and Innovation (SDI) team forges the strategic direction of Wells Fargo, provides and manages our digital foundation and common capabilities, and transforms our business models to meet evolving customer needs and grow the company. The investments we are making will help the company create innovative digital banking experiences, and make it easier for customers to achieve their financial goals.
Our Conversational AI Design & Implementation team is looking for an experienced Conversational Implementer who will be responsible for configuring and implementing advanced conversational experiences on our Virtual Assistant platforms that will reach over 30 million Wells Fargo customers.
• Partner with conversational designers to assist and validate designs for conversational experiences
• Work closely with other members of our AI Product team and technology partners to implement advanced conversational experiences
• Implement the “intents” and “entities” that define the conversation interaction, along with the associated business rules, logic, and API interactions that are required for sophisticated interactions
• Act as a liaison between our AI Product team and Technology to ensure that our Virtual Assistant delivers intelligent and intuitive conversations, resulting in a great customer experience
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Business Analytics/Insights, or Digital Products/Program Management; or a BS/BA degree or higher in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science demonstrated through work or military experience
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and creative in meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Ability to develop and execute business vision, strategies, and goals
- Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Artificial Intelligence (AI) disciplines such as Machine Learning or Natural Language Processing
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (AI) industry trends and business applications
Other Desired Qualifications
- 1-3 years experience developing and deploying conversational virtual assistants
- 1-3 years hands-on experience utilizing platforms like Amazon Lex, Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Microsoft Bot Framework, Kore.AI, Rasa, or Clinc
- Solid understanding of conversational dialog systems, natural language processing (NLP) fundamentals, and machine learning
- BS in computer science, machine learning, human computer interaction or related fields
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
CA-SF-Financial District: 333 Market St - San Francisco, CA
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
- Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
- Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.