AI conversational Design Expert
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Who we are?
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice pulled together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in a prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients
Meet the CS&S Team
We decode the new, business executives need to re-think their marketing, sales and customer service strategies to improve the customer and partner experience. Using the right mix of technologies, we help them to optimize processes and operations and unleash new levels of connectivity, engagement and relevance.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in computer science / engineering
- 2+ years of experience within Consulting or premium international firms
- Depending on your experience you will be considered for Analyst / Consultant / Manager position
- Proven experience and knowledge on the most used conversational AI tools (eg IBM/ Watson; Microsoft / Luis; Google / Dialogflow; AWS / Amazon Lex; SFDC / Einstein; SAP / SAP conversational AI)
- Proven experience and knowledge on customer journey design and analytics, to measure the effectiveness of the design/implemented customer journey
- Proven experience and knowledge of UI/UX, with the ability to develop wireframing prototyping
- Capacity to develop a POC on conversational Design/chatbot to show the value to the customer
- Proven experience of Agile methodology, having participated in developments projects
- Capacity to analyze E2E business flow
- Ability to gather and collet requirements from end users in order to build up the to be target model/customer collect
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (incl. process mapping, process documentation, data analysis, presentation for senior stakeholders)
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) required
- Very good level of the other foreign EU language e.g. German will be strong asset French, Italian
- Headquarter: Warsaw as primary place of work/home office
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare skills on Polish market, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Very attractive and competitive salary as well as a well-defined career path shaped to the individual career focus & priorities
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.
When applying please enclose the below statements:
"I hereby express my consent to process my personal data included in my job offer by Accenture Sp. z o.o. or any other entity of the Accenture group for recruitment purposes and once the recruitment process is closed, I agree that Accenture Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, 00-121, ul. Sienna 39 or any other entity of Accenture group places and processes my personal data in its database. I also express my consent to sending my personal data to third parties within the Accenture group pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). I submit the data voluntarily. I have been informed about the right of access to the content of my data and about the possibility of correcting them."
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.
Please be advised that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.