This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity to join ANZ’s Conversational AI team working on the development of ANZ’s Digital Assistant, “Jamie”. This involves working with a small, innovative scrum team and collaborating with key internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of ‘Jamie’, ANZ’s Digital Assistant
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and represent customer needs
- Translate product strategy into business requirements and work with technical teams to deliver valuable features
About the role
Role Location: Auckland
Role Type: 12 month fixed term opportunity, Fulltime
Hours: Standard. Flexible work options available
As a Feature Lead you will have the opportunity to;
- Develop product strategy, business cases, and feature roadmaps for Jamie and get buy-in from stakeholders
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the backlog of opportunities and tasks is broken down into relevant increments and prioritised for delivery
- Be an advocate for customer needs, bringing the customer’s voice into decision making
- Collaborate with Design on user research, product discovery and design
- Identify opportunities for product innovation
- Make use of internal data, user testing, customer feedback and industry insights to inform decisions and measure results
- Relentlessly focus on continuously improving customer and business outcomes, supporting the delivery of value at pace.
To grow and be successful in this role, you’ll ideally bring the following:
- Proven leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions, build relationships and engage stakeholders to ensure objectives are delivered
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presenting) – demonstrated ability to influence and bringing stakeholders on the journey
- Experience working in an agile software development environment as a Product Owner and / or Business Analyst
- Strong digital knowledge – able to communicate business requirements to technical team
At ANZ, everything we do boils down to ‘why’ – our purpose – to shape a world where people and communities thrive. We're just as focused on seeing our people thrive as well as our customers. We'll give you every opportunity to develop your career.
We are responding faster to changing customer requirements, focusing on the things that matter the most, energising our people, eliminating waste and reducing bureaucracy.
A happy workplace is a thriving one. So in order to attract and keep the best talent, and say thanks for the hard work, we make sure all our employees are rewarded.
We work flexibly at ANZ and encourage you to talk to us about how this role can be flexible for you and any adjustments you may require to our recruitment process or the role itself. If you are a candidate with a disability, let us know how we can provide you with additional support.
Your application has been successfully submitted.