This job is no longer accepting applications.
In this role, you will Identify automation opportunities and convert them into development of stories via code/algorithms to promote the Cognitive Process Transformation agenda for all NAB technology, aligned to Workplace Service support strategy.
- Collaborate with the SMEs from the Service Support teams to understand the current workflows and help design autonomous solutions empowered by chosen AI IP stack (Azure, Google, AWS, etc.)
- Contribute to the solution design, usually in collaboration with business analysts, platform architects, security architects and product owners
- Work closely with other software engineers in a hands-on fashion, to implement the solutions in a programming environment
- Industry experience in a technical role, including cloud development, user experience, machine learning and data analytics at the enterprise level:
- MS Azure
- Chatbot DevOps
- ServiceNow experience, and
- Service desk or customer service (desirable)
- Programming experience in NLP, NLU, NLG, R, Python, Matlub, Java, Node JS, C#
- Six sigma certifications (at least Green Belt) is desired with experience of at least three enterprise level process improvement projects
- End-to-End customer experience management is desired
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross functional DevOps team environment
- Experience building machine learning algorithms, and then testing results against trained data sets, using unstructured inputs and converting them into structured form is desired
- Any Certification will be looked favorable (AZ-900, AZ-203, AI-100, AZ-400 , ITIL v3
NAB, invested in you
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
Your application has been successfully submitted.