Sr Conversation Designer
12-month contract with the potential to extend. Fully remote!!
Does talking about artificial intelligence and conversation design excite you? Are you interested in growing conversational experiences at a Fortune 100? We are looking for a Senior Conversation Designer to join the conversational platform team. Our ideal candidate is a highly innovative and creative individual with strong conversation design and voice experience who understands multi-modal experiences in a conversational interface. This is an exciting opportunity for a new and growing team.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Lead the conversation design process and user experience design with a variety of stakeholders across the organization.
- Conduct workshops with sample dialogue, intent mapping, customer testing, and educate other team members on conversation design best practices.
- Create conversational workflows and strategies based on user feedback, research, and data.
- Design basic FAQs, converting existing experiences into conversational flows, and design transactional dialogues in a chatbot, search capability, and IVR system.
- Work with the business and IT to help developers understanding API requirements that deliver key information to a conversational interface.
- Design new use cases with the conversational team, validating the design and applying conversational writing principles to ensure a great customer experience.
- Understanding AI and NLU with grammar improvements to enhance and/or optimize an experience.
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced, always-changing environment while continuously evolving the conversation design process.
- 2-4 years of experience in conversational AI, computational linguistics, copywriting, or conversation design (e.g., voice assistants, chatbots, IVR, etc.)
- Display a portfolio of previous work, conversational flows, or UX designs
- Experience working in financial services or insurance
- Certification in Conversation Design
- Experience with Voiceflow, DialogFlow, Nuance, Google CCAI, Visio, Amazon
Your application has been successfully submitted.