Conversational AI Consultant, Google Cloud Professional Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience project managing and delivering technical solutions.
- Experience in chat/voice bot development, machine learning, natural language processing, contact center technologies, or linguistics.
- Experience in technical client service (i.e. consulting experience).
- Experience managing the design and production implementation of chat and/or voice bots in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with natural language processing and related concepts.
- Effective leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning.
- Demonstrated excellent communication, written, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Conversational AI Consultant, you will work directly with Google’s strategic customers on critical conversational AI projects to help them transform their contact centers using Google’s Contact Center AI (CCAI) solution. You will build conversational interfaces and virtual agents for customers using core Google products such as Dialogflow and Contact Center AI.
You will be an engagement lead for strategic Google Cloud customers doing requirements gathering, program management, addressing customer feedback, and delivering virtual agent solutions.
You will provide technical project management, consulting, and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy these solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform.
You have a background in developing AI solutions applying key industry tools, techniques, and methodologies. You know how to navigate ambiguity, are a technical expert in your field, and you can deliver customer success.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Build virtual agent solutions on Google’s core conversational AI platforms such as Dialogflow.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to scope, manage, and deliver successful implementations of Contact Center AI solutions becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, product, and engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership methodologies and published assets.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scopes, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes. Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud based virtual agent solutions according to complex customer requirements and implementation best practices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.