Digital Conversational Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Join the Intuit Quickbooks Customer Success Digital team championing Australian small business success. As a Digital Conversational Designer you will build the persona of our Voice and Chat BOTS bringing them to life with a personality, natural language, empathy and helpfulness as well as build, deploy and continually optimise the experience. Your customer obsession will be pivotal in delivering an awesome digital experience that is designed to delight our customers across the digital journey.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience in conversational design and content strategy
- Technical expertise and understanding of conversational AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) to develop, deploy and optimise voice and chatbots.
- Excellent local language skills both verbal and written with an internal and external audience
- Proven experience designing and writing across different stages of a customers end to end journey: such as Buy, Own, Use, and Deepen stages
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate technical and business requirements, business cases and other findings across organizational levels
- Experience working across multiple countries and regions or in an international role will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated ability and self-motivation to excel within an environment of continuous change
- Fast learner with the demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, while respecting people and maintaining integrity without compromise
- Previous experience in customer service, customer support, accounting or financial
- Previous experience with Human Centred Design and/or Psychology/Anthropology desirable
How you will lead
- Lead the conversation strategy and user experience for the localAustralian market.
- Scope intents that are focused on and prioritised around customer needs, product and industry changes, employee needs and contact drivers.
- Develop customer intelligence and insight by conduct research and user testing (Qualitative and Quantitative) to inform your decisions
- Partner with our user experience and marketing teams to bring our brand to life with digital experiences
- Deliver high quality outputs with speed and accuracy
- Identify critical content gaps and issues for remedy
- Partner with global peers in delivering a single Intuit digital platform
- Represent the voice of Australian customers in your global digital communities
- Articulation of problems and formed recommendations for improvement across our digital support experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Proud makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.