Lead Conversational AI Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Shape living for the better
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and well-being at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This is a full-time position based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm where we are 60+ nationalities under the same roof and we’re quite happy with the look and feel of the office.
Join our growing team on a very exciting journey!
For our Business Area Europe, in the IT team we are looking for a completely new exciting role as Lead Conversational AI Developer. You will be part of a team that enable outstanding consumer experiences by designing Chatbot and Voicebot virtual assistant platforms. In this role you will be working at the cutting edge of Cloud Native technology and patterns as part of a friendly and inclusive team. Our engineers design and build things for a range of highly connected Consumer Market solutions in a modern distributed landscape. We strive to develop, build, deploy and run intelligently as well as embodying the core principles of the DevOps and agile manifestos. You will unlock the potential and build AI use cases for the contact center, service operations and other consumer facing services.
One of the core elements of Electrolux’ strategy is to capitalize on the tremendous digitalization opportunities through embracing new technologies, IoT, a digital manufacturing and closer end-consumer relationships. These key development areas offer a huge opportunity to enable a digital interaction between consumers, customers, and suppliers.
As a Lead Conversational AI Developer you will:
• Be the lead backend developer building the application around a conversational AI framework for a chatbots and voicebot available in multiple languages.
• Implement integrations with other services of our ecosystem and third parties.
• Collaborate with our product team to build solutions that serve our consumers.
• Reduce complex problems down to their most simple core and effectively resolve them.
• You will play an important role in solving how to scale our business.
• Good knowledge of programming logic and data structure (Experience in at least 1 programming language)
• > 1 years of experience of development of conversational platforms such as Dialog Flow, IBM Watson and etc.
• Experience in developing integrations with API's REST
• Experience in IT solution design and deployment
• Ability to work with multidisciplinary teams.
• Experience in Agile project methodologies.
• Strong knowledge and interest in emerging technologies.
• Knowledge in cloud environments (Azure, Google, AWS)
• Experience with agile software development processes
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Electrolux shapes living for the better by reinventing taste, care and wellbeing experiences, making life more enjoyable