Associate Producer, Conversational AI
About the Role:
RAIN is a leader in Voice and Conversational AI. We are looking for a remote full-time Associate Producer who can work directly with our designers and engineers during the planning and development of our 'voice' application projects. In this role, you will guide the process for small teams that design and build conversational voice apps that span various platforms, industries, and markets. You'll act as the nexus of communication, coordinating deliverables, dependencies, reviews and reports for all project stakeholders, including RAIN's internal leadership, client teams, and any partners involved.
'Voice' is still relatively new, so we're not necessarily expecting you to have prior experience with conversational AI… but that you will grow to become a key decision-maker in each voice experience project you manage. You will need to quickly become familiar with the main artifacts of our design process, ultimately gaining a conceptual intuition for good conversational user experience. Additionally, the ability to read and retain technical information and documentation, as well as the ability to derive issues and optimizations out of data, will be a big factor in your long-term success.
The ideal candidate will be ready to manage client expectations, project budgets, timelines and to help deliver on high-quality voice applications. This position will report to our Senior Producer.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all parts of projects from inception to completion, delivery, retrospective debriefing, and reporting (including scoping, forecasting, leading, and managing projects).
- Support and encourage collaboration and consistency in project management at RAIN.
- Provide a framework for projects' activities and tasks while coordinating the timing and completion of those tasks.
- Carry out project plans in order to achieve determined objectives.
- Consistently and actively communicate with project team members and stakeholders regarding project status, documentation, objectives, timelines, and decisions.
- Keep projects on track by measuring, evaluating, reporting, and making adjustments as needed.
- Maintain the hygiene of our project management tools by updating project statuses and following up with stakeholders to ensure project integrity.
- Identify and flag scope creep.
- Ensure quality and applicability to the client's objectives throughout design and development.
What You'll Bring:
- 2+ years of experience managing end-to-end multi-department and stakeholder projects.
- You're familiar with PM tools, software, and concepts such as charters, scope of work, standard operating procedures (SOPs), process maps, etc. (our PM software is ClickUp)
- You're an expert problem solver and you're able to stay calm, cool, and collected under pressure.
- You delight in keeping things on schedule, within scope and on budget, ensuring team/stakeholder satisfaction and project quality, and reaching project goals.
- Your friends may refer to you as a "motivator" - able to motivate team members in order to help make the project run towards completion.
- You're able to provide visibility to your work and effectively plan in a way to get the maximum amount of work done in the minimum amount of time - prioritization is key!
- Your interpersonal skills are off the chart! You're able to communicate well with internal customers and stakeholders, set appropriate expectations, and build relationships of trust with diverse teams even though you're all working remotely.
- Experience managing engineering teams with Agile Scrum processes and can comfortably adapt it to projects of varying lengths and complexity (big plus!).
Who We Are:
RAIN is a leader in Voice and Conversational AI. We help businesses navigate voice technology. We combine strategy, technology, and creativity to drive growth for our clients. We're guided by the belief that technology is, by definition, an extension of humanity, and that great ideas come from a desire to enhance the lives of real people.
At RAIN, we want to work with people of different backgrounds and walks of life. We want individuals who can bring diverse perspectives and experiences to our culture and company. We believe that transparency builds trust, so we default to disclosure in our communications. We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment.
Restless & Ready. These are the two attributes that mark the talent thriving at RAIN. We look for people who don't fit the traditional mold, with skill sets you don't often see in traditional consulting. Said differently, we're always keen to add more unicorns to the stable. We look for people motivated by big ideas and determined enough to make it a reality.
What We Offer:
We genuinely care about our employees' happiness and engagement.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision, and Health Savings Account
- Generous Paid Time Off that increases with tenure and seniority.
- Mental Health/Wellness perks. Including 2 RAIN Check Days - for those days when you just need to take a rain check from work, we get it.
- Volunteer Days.
- 401k plan with employer contribution.
- Short/Long Term Disability.
- Fully stocked kitchen (when in the office).
- Commuter subsidy.
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to collaborate with every single day.
- Work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
* Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. *
RAIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to fair and equitable hiring practices. All hiring decisions at RAIN are based on strategic business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. All candidates are considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexuality, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
RAIN is a pioneer in voice and conversational AI.