Conversational AI Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Must be authorized to work in the US | 3-6 Years of Experience
- Experience with Google or Amelia (Mandatory)
- Experience developing the workflows and refining user stories
Apex Systems is looking for a Conversational AI Specialist that will leverage the full capabilities of AI for delivering insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drive greater operational efficiency, increase revenue, and manage risk. One of the major focus areas for the AI team is to deliver Chatbots and Virtual Assistants serving customers and team members through multiple channels and across all lines of business. This is an opportunity to join a start-up within a large organization. Be flexible and adaptable – this is an evolving space, we’re going to learn, things will change. Be curious and creative – help us find solutions and chart the course. Be action-oriented – we need to roll up our sleeves, work hard, and get a lot of stuff done.
Design, configure and enhance processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand. Have the ability to read and understand process and data flow diagrams and apply principles to design concepts. Complete standard design documents/ templates for building automations Work in an agile/iterative development environment. Manage the reuse and portability of automations within and across business lines. Configure, design, test and deploy all complexity levels of automations. Explain and demonstrate built automations to end-users. Continually look for opportunities to enhance and improve existing automations and implement agreed upon recommendation. Monitor automation market trends and evaluate alternative tools to consider for further evaluation. Provide support and remediation to customer groups as needed for existing automations. Work collaboratively with all team members throughout the project lifecycle Work within project planning constraints and communicate any identified project risks and issues to the Program Manager and Stakeholders accordingly. Improve skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field, or equivalent experience, plus two (2) or more years of IT experience.
- Experience with major bot platforms such as IBM Watson Conversation Services, Google Dialogflow, Microsoft LUIS, IPSoft Amelia, Nuance NINA, Oracle Intelligent Bots, etc.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of intent classification, entity extraction, conversation flows, and NLP training principles
- Great at brainstorming, ultimately helping turn ideas into action
- Learn quickly, show depth of understanding
- Great partner, collaborator, adept at finding and crafting solutions
- Excellent communicator, skilled giving presentations
- Experience working with Enterprise Technical Architects on delivering enterprise-wide solutions
- Personal Attributes: Beyond experience, the right personal integrity, style and attitude are critical to success in this role. Dedicated, enthusiastic, driven and performance-oriented;
- Consultative experience including requirements gathering and solution development
If interested, please send information below to Jerlisa Bowser, by clicking the 'Apply for this position' button:
- Your update WORD resume
- Target Salary
- Best time to speak
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at email@example.com or 844-463-6178.
Your application has been successfully submitted.