Designer, XA Excellence
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The CX Automated Operations team at Comcast is bringing to life automated solutions in the Xfinity Assistant across mobile apps, text messaging, and web to better solve customer problems. We want our assistant to be as good as our best agent and this team is responsible for creating the solutions and designing the conversations with customers that bring them the best digital self-service, answers to their questions, with an experience designed to wow our customers! In this role, you will concentrate on designing conversational interactions and solutions that address customer needs and focus on continuous improvement of the Xfinity Assistant and inclusive customer experience. Leveraging the expertise of SMEs across the business to influence capabilities, conversation, and experiences to deliver a world class automated experience. Ensure that we are solving customers problems with inclusive design standards and the best customer experience design assets available. The ideal candidate will bring experience from several design disciplines and demonstrate an understanding of users’ needs and will do so by using user research, quantitative and qualitative analyses and working closely with our experience teams.
- Design innovative, user-focused conversations for the Xfinity Assistant across all channels (SMS, web, apps)
- Create end-to-end conversational interactions, proactive & reactive and design for what can go wrong, and how
- Develop the copy/content of conversation bringing to life the Xfinity voice, aligned with Xfinity brand standards
- Partner with the experience teams on solutions that meet business needs and solve customer problems
- Incorporate inclusive design standards and design assets into conversations to create a great customer experience (image cards, predictive cards, accessibility, diversity, equality, inclusion, privacy, security)
- Define NLP requirements and work with the AI/Discovery team to deliver solutions
- Partner with usability researchers on strategies for improving conversations
- Provide feedback & requirements to the design CMS team (skills kit), continuing to evolve the platform
- Define requirements for enhancements to the Conversational Design CMS (Skills Kit), working in close partnership with the CMS product/technical teams
- 3+ years of experience in conversation design / UX
- Experience developing interaction models using conversational platforms
- Deep understanding of user-centered design processes
- Thorough knowledge of many design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi and high-fi prototyping skills
- Ability to define problems and goals, map user flows, prototype interactions
- Ability to support the building process across with development
- Experience communicating technical requirements and solutions
- Work Location is flexible with required travel to Philadelphia periodically
- The team operates on an eastern time zone workday
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.
Relevant Work Experience
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality – to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the compensation and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.
Your application has been successfully submitted.