UX & Conversation Designer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What are you going to work on?
- You identify, analyze customer insights and translate them into concrete improvements for conversation design and content / copy
- You facilitate workshops, organize customer journeys and design touchpoints from the ANWB Design system, 'Poncho'
- You work daily in a scrum team with developers, testers, analysts and you are also part of the Customer Experience team. This allows your product to work specifically with the scrum team and, together with CX, you continue to raise the bar in the field of Customer Experience
- Together with the Product Owner and stakeholders you work on clarifying the epics and user stories on the backlog through workshops, sessions, prototyping, usability research or other methods
- Together with the Scrum Team you work on the user stories that you have taken in sprint by prototyping, wireframes or sketches
- You work from the existing libraries of the ANWB Design Language and contribute to this where patterns or elements are missing
In the conversational team you will work as a UX & Conversation Designer and you are an expert in the field of conversational personalities. You are also a good copywriter and you are fully involved with the user experience of Conversation Designs. You take on an advisory role to provide other teams with frameworks on the use of conversational elements and components that you have documented in the Design System, 'Poncho'. You write content for chatbot 'Iris' together with the other Conversation Designers.
You will work daily within a multidisciplinary agile scrum team with specialists, such as an analyst, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Developers and of course other UX Designers from the Generic customer interface team. You actively work together with other scrum teams and stakeholders from the business. In addition, you are part of a larger whole Customer Experience in which you work together with visual designers, service designers, process managers and content specialists. You will work together on ANWB-wide topics such as Customer Journeys and the Design system, 'Poncho'.
ANWB.nl has more than 145 million sessions per year and the 9 different apps more than 35 million sessions per year. With many thousands of digital contact moments per day, the ANWB offers personal help, advice and information to its 4.7 million members on the road and at their destination.
Your application has been successfully submitted.