Product Manager - Conversational AI & Messaging Products
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Product Manager, Conversational AI & Messaging, who will lead the creation of our consumer-facing experiences for Eno, Capital One’s Intelligent Assistant and outbound messaging channels including Mobile, Browser, and Alexa. You will have the opportunity to work across lines of business, teams, and platforms to build experiences that leverage our machine learning, interactive, testing, and messaging capabilities to provide personalized messaging at scale.
In this role you will:
- Translate end user and line of business partner needs into experiences driven by our Intelligent Assistant’s and Messaging capabilities, including machine learning, A/B testing, interactive messaging, and conversational dialogue across conversational UI, SMS, push and email channels.
- Partner with our Design and Tech teams to find opportunities to leverage existing capabilities to deliver conversational and messaging experiences for our customers.
- Translate business strategies into products that delight our customers and position our company for substantial growth. You are a dynamic product owner who will rally the team and work in a highly collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at developing and nurturing relationships with key internal stakeholders in support of Capital One’s lines of business.
- Take market analysis, user feedback, analytics and best practices into consideration when driving product strategy.
- Rally a cross-functional team around a product direction and be able to take an MVP approach to all customer-facing experiences
- Encourage a test and learn approach across the product lifecycle from prototyping to launch
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Proven track record of defining an end state and taking an MVP approach to launching features
- Experience working in a highly-matrixed and collaborative environment, closely partnering with Design and Tech to define and launch experiences
- A record of translating business objectives to features that delight customers
- Proven creative vision and ability to connect with consumers
- High level of intellectual curiosity and are comfortable with ambiguity
- Well organized, able to multitask, able to prioritize with minimal direction
- Ability to put team before self and are energetically collaborative
- Compelling and effective at communicating with and presenting to executive management
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 3 years of experience in digital product management
- BS in Computer Science and/or MBA
- Experience leveraging machine learning in building consumer-facing experiences
- Experience building for intelligent assistants such as Siri, Alexa, Google Home or chatbots
- Experience building messaging experiences at scale
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Capital One promotes a drug-free workplace. Capital One will consider for employment qualified applicants with a criminal history in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable laws regarding criminal background inquiries, including, to the extent applicable, Article 23-A of the New York Correction Law; San Francisco, California Police Code Article 49, Sections 4901-4920; New York City’s Fair Chance Act; Philadelphia’s Fair Criminal Records Screening Act; and other applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations regarding criminal background inquiries.If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at RecruitingAccommodation@capitalone.com. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to Careers@capitalone.com
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
Your application has been successfully submitted.