Full Stack Engineer - Conversational AI
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Welcome to conversationHEALTH, a fast-growing conversational AI company based out of MaRS in Toronto. Our SaaS product and services are helping pharmaceutical companies re-imagine and re-wire how they engage HCPs, patients and consumers. We are growing rapidly and are adding to our technology team. We are looking for an intermediate level - exceptionally driven individual to join the tech platform team and work on conversational platform projects. conversationHEALTH was built to significantly increase engagement, education and support health stakeholders, critical to successful health outcomes. Our customers are Top 30 pharmaceutical companies, and our work is of global, enterprise scale, i.e. Canada, US, EU and Asia.
As a member of the tech delivery team, we want you to bring experience building real products
to automate, accelerate, and simplify the workflows for launching chat bots with exceptional user interface designs. If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and implement restful API services
- Configure or customize our SaaS platforms’ Conversational UI components for multiple global projects .
- Work with our UI/UX designers to create a highly engaging user experience for every project.
- Bring design teams’ recommendations to life with a most responsive design to engage thousands of HCPs, patients and consumers and help them get the answers they need through highly engaging sessions with our conversational AI bots.
- Work with the team to build generic and re-usable front end modules that can be easily customized per client while taking advantage of our platform’s existing architecture.
- Investigate other new technologies to decrease our time to deployment.
- Participate in analysis, planning and migration of older projects to latest platform versions.
- Work closely with other teams, PMs and Client Success directors to meet and exceed client expectations
- Provide estimates and assess timelines as needed for new and upcoming projects.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Experienced in writing secure and efficient restful APIs (NodeJS / ExpressJS)
- Experienced in creating frontends with a modern frontend JS Framework (VueJS, Angular, or React)
- Must love HTML 5, CSS 3, and beautiful UIs
- Always be thinking responsiveness and multi browser compatibility
- Proficient and quick with CSS/SASS/SCSS/LESS
- Experience with Bootstrap or other UI frameworks
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform components
- Understanding of NoSQL DBs, Firebase/store, BigQuery
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead conversational AI platform sessions and client collaboration sessions with confidence.
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills
- Strong debugging and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in the face of continuous change
- Results-driven and project-oriented
- Experience in APIs and Microservices development
What is nice to have for this position:
- Previous experience with Conversational AI tools: DialogFlow, RASA NLU, Microsoft LUIS, Amazon Lex
- Demonstrated knowledge in: Natural Language Processing / Understanding, Machine Learning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Resume that demonstrates experience working in an AGILE development and project framework
- Intermediate level (3-5 years) Experience in a fast-growth, startup company (preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.