Channels Ecosystem Senior Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Klarna was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2005. Since then we've changed the banking industry forever. And now we're creating the world's smoothest shopping experience. We serve over 90 million consumers worldwide, and partner with 200,000 merchants – with a new merchant joining us every 8 minutes. Including some of the world's leading brands, such as H&M, ASOS, IKEA, Adidas, Samsung and Lufthansa. Our offices are spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 3500+ employees from 90 nationalities.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favorite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate long-lasting customer success. We are currently looking for Service Delivery Specialists (various levels) to join the Channels Ecosystem team and play a key role in our mission to provide an excellent customer service experience.
For the Channels Ecosystem team, customers are our obsession. From an innovative chatbot, smart FAQs, to our several contact channels and agent toolings throughout all Klarna markets - we build solutions with the customer in mind.
As a Service Delivery Specialist you are at the heart of this obsession, always solving challenges that customers are facing by enabling them to self service with the help of our Chatbot, find answers to their frequently asked questions and easily access our contact channels if they need to speak to an agent. One of the main reasons why our team is able to provide excellent customer service experience is because of the close collaboration with Engineering, Product, Design, Analytics and other Support teams.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with our AL, engineers and relevant stakeholders, such as the Consumer App and Customer Service, to improve, design and build the full chatbot journey
- Building, testing, maintaining and releasing chatbot flows
- Work in different systems and with different tools (InteliJ, Amelia, Transifex, JIRA, Qliksense, Freshchat, Amplitude, Stash Git repository and many more)
- Write market and product specific chatbot copy and manage copy translations
- Identify product requirements and market differences to build a market-specific chatbot experience
- Identify and understand customer pain points and gather consumer knowledge to build a personalized chatbot experience
- Dig into the data to discover opportunities, trends and suggest optimisations
- Analyze and monitor KPIs and metrics to understand the chatbots impact and business implications
- Continually design and evaluating experiments and apply learnings to the product experience
- Work in an agile environment where you elevate your delivery with pairing, independent work, workshops, discussions, demos, groomings, retros, stand ups and much more
You should get in touch with us if you:
- Have an understanding of the importance of remarkable customer service
- Are a solution oriented and creative person with an interest in customer service experience
- Always put great emphasis on quality, details and enjoy a structured way of working
- Are used to communicating with people cross-functionally
- Are a customer-facing communication expert
- You take a data-driven approach to your work to identify improvement areas
- Have a strong understanding of Klarna's customers, products, markets and processes and enjoy handling multiple tasks
- Are excited to learn new skills outside of the Service Delivery competence and are not afraid to learn new systems and processes
In order to be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- Good conceptual abilities for working through abstract ideas to create an intuitive and helpful chatbot experience
- Strong analytical abilities to suggest improvements and drive customer satisfaction
- Strong communication skills that enables you to write excellent customer-oriented copy
- A strong drive and enjoy working in a high paced environment
Interested? Great! Apply as soon as possible as we speak with suitable candidates continuously. Questions or want to know more? Don’t hesitate to contact Ilinca Apolzan.
We offer you an international working environment filled with ambitious colleagues. You can make a difference, and you will be a player in a team that has a strong impact on Klarna’s customer success.
Your application has been successfully submitted.