This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
Want to work on one of the most exciting and innovative fields of technology in the recent years? Want to shape the future of Conversational AI and build impactful products around it? We're looking for talented and motivated people to join our team and push frontiers!
As a Solution Architect at Wluper you are responsible for serving as an expert on technical solutions to ensure successful client integration and implementation of company products. You combine technical, communication, analytical capabilities and enjoy shaping products.
What you will do at Wluper
- You will lead the requirements analysis and provide technical expertise through presentations, demonstrations and pilot implementations throughout the sales cycle to provide custom designed solutions to our customers
- You will develop and execute onboarding programmes to ease the transition of new customers. This will include architecting solutions and implementing custom integrations
- You will develop a deep understanding of the customer's objectives and make recommendations that increase the appeal and usability of our offerings
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape as well as the ability to capture and synthesise product feedback to communicate market insights with our engineering and leadership teams
Please keep in mind that we are describing the background we imagine would best fit the role. However, even if you don't meet all the requirements, yet you are passionate about this opportunity, we would love to get to know you.
What you will bring to the Wluper team
- BSc/BEng in Computer Science, IT Management or a related field
- 3+ years experience in a technical, client-facing consulting role - ideally with a SaaS business
- Competent in project scoping and technical requirements gathering and strong ability to effectively and proficiently communicate and translate technical requirements and concepts between peers (in English)
- Comprehensive hands-on experience with technical onboarding of clients, including technologies such as REST APIs, RPCs, cloud providers like AWS, GCP, Azure as well as a variety of techstacks including Web (node.js) and Mobile (native, cross-platform)
- Strong experience working alongside and/or as part of account management teams and customer success teams to develop solutions for clients, provide technical advice and support to clients
- Hands-on experience with supporting sales teams and clients as technical "Go-to" person with solution architectures, demos and technical advice
Nice to haves for this role
- MSc/MEng or higher in Computer Science, IT Management or a related field
- Demonstrated track record in reporting client requirements and long-term needs with relevant stakeholders
- Experience with Machine Learning based products and services
- Experience with NLP & Conversational AI based products and services
What we offer at Wluper
- Equity/stock options
- Flexible hours and a working from home policy
- 26 days paid holiday per year, plus company and bank holidays
- A MacBook Pro, and other tech that supports you doing your work
- Participation at training workshops, 1-on-1 sessions, conferences, and events
- Regular (remote) team events as well as regular (remote) social events
- Healthy snacks and breakfast when in the office
Your application has been successfully submitted.