This job is no longer accepting applications.
Language Lab researches core fundamental/advanced technology to solve technical challenges in the Natural Language Processing field. We aim to create service innovation through securing Learning-by-Reading AI Chatbot and various AI technologies.
- Research and development of algorithms and optimization of large-scale language models (BERT, GPT, etc.)
- Machine Reading Comprehension and Q&A technology research and development
- Large-scale text analytics research and development(NER, Keyword, Topic Analysis, summarization etc.)
- Research and development of deep learning-based dialogue and generation models (NLU, dialogue model, NLG, etc.)
- Doctoral degree(Ph.D) in the relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Understanding the latest deep learning natural language processing technology and ability to implement code (Tensorflow, etc.)
- AI research achievements(top-tier academic papers, open source activities) are preferred
- Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering
- CV/ Application Screening → 1st Role-related interview (Online) → Coding Test → Final Interview (Onsite)
* The process could change. We will provide more guidelines individually after your application passes screening.
Your application has been successfully submitted.