Product Manager Sr
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Product Manager, Conversational AI, is a proven, motivated, and energetic visionary who brings deep knowledge of conversational AI technologies and their application to key business problems. This role owns the overall strategy for infusing artificial intelligence capabilities into our current product set, driving the evolution of the CSG CAI product set, and expanding the set of business problems CSG can help our customers solve.
This role is positioned within the Digital Experiences group, part of the Customer Communication Management Business Unit within CSG. As part of a team of product managers, you will help drive the evolution of our digital experiences portfolio that incorporates conversational AI. The CSG CAI solution is integrated with our portfolio of channels, providing intelligent virtual assistant capabilities across voice, IVR, SMS, web, and mobile channels to enable customer self-care as well as agent-assist solutions.
This role will be the main point of contact for both external clients and internal teams throughout CSG, working with engineering, sales, marketing, and sales engineering to deliver market-leading solutions that enable the next generation of digital experiences using emerging AI technologies.
(Education, training and/or certifications typically required to successfully perform the job.)
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s degree/MBA preferred
(Minimum level of related experience typically required to successfully perform the job and preferred experience that is also beneficial to have in this job.)
- 6 years’ experience with Product Strategy and Development
- 4 years’ experience with SaaS / Digital Communications / Digital Transformation and/or industry experience
- 4 years’ experience with Conversational AI / Chatbot Technologies and Solutions
- Proven track record in developing and launching B2B products and services.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(Knowledge skills and abilities typically required to perform the job, licenses and certifications required for the job and preferred knowledge, skills and abilities that are also beneficial to have in this job.)
- You must be exceptional in front of clients and executives, with the ability to both drive execution and influence strategic initiatives/planning. Leadership talent – both direct line and matrixed – is essential.
- Strong communication skills – demonstrated ability to evangelize communication solutions and strategy to internal and external audiences.
- Proven public speaker – ability to represent CSG with thought leadership at industry and customer conferences.
- Proven experience, technical acumen, and deep market understanding of SaaS-based conversational AI / ChatBot / Virtual Assistant platforms and solutions, and how to position them to solve our client’s toughest business problems in digital engagement.
- Experienced in market research, product strategy, and driving solution requirements definition with Agile-based engineering partners - both internal and external.
- Experienced with creating and launching self-service care applications to drive customer engagement while reducing costs to serve customers.
- Experience with Cloud based platforms, including but not limited to Amazon AWS / Microsoft Azure.
- Proven track record of launching new products into the market, working closely with engineering, marketing, finance, legal, and sales teams for the entire product lifecycle.
- Ability to collaborate closely with sales and sales engineering to outline specific solutions and approaches for customer opportunities.
- Ability to communicate and present information effectively with senior executives and peers as well as with technical partners and agencies.
- Ability to matrix manage across corporate functions.
- Excellent business acumen, including creating and assessing business cases, financial models, and 3rd party partner opportunities.
- Ability to use a personal computer. Proficiency with other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language in a business environment.
This role is eligible for a bonus opportunity.
CSG is proud to offer employee-focused benefits that are robust in design and support a wide spectrum of employee well-being needs. Included in our benefits package is your choice of 3 medical plans administered by United HealthCare, MetLife dental, and vision coverage. CSG also offers an Incentive Savings Plan (401k), serviced by Fidelity Investments. CSG makes a dollar-for-dollar Matching Contribution based on the first 5.5% of your eligible pay you contribute as Pre-Tax or Roth After-Tax Contributions. All contributions are immediately 100% vested. At CSG, we recognize the ability to take time away to recharge is important. We offer a US Tiered Vacation Plan for non-exempt (hourly) roles, and a Flexible Vacation plan for all exempt (salaried) employees. For more benefit details, please Click Here.
Your application has been successfully submitted.