Manager, AI Conversational Developer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Innovate. Collaborate. Build. Create. Solve. The KPMG Digital Lighthouse is KPMG's award-winning Analytics & AI Center of Excellence recognized by clients and leading analyst firms in the US and globally. The KPMG Lighthouse is a curation of specialized technical capabilities and domain experts working across the digital landscape: applied data science, AI, data engineering and insights, software engineering, automation, and big data. Here, you'll work with a diverse team of professionals to explore and build solutions for clients in a multiplatform environment.
You'll be an important part of our high-energy, unique, fast-paced, and innovative culture that delivers with the agility of a tech startup and the backing of a leading global consulting firm. In this particular role, you'll work specifically in the AI Analytics & Engineering Community within the Digital Lighthouse, on a wide range of projects. From applied AI to optimization to big data platform engineering, your analytical and technical skills will drive real impact in the business world. At KPMG, our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer. We want to enhance your potential, both for yourself and as a contributor to our firm. That's why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge and experiences through formal education and training programs, leadership development opportunities, and, as well as informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your KPMG colleagues.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager AI Conversational AI Developer to join our KPMG Lighthouse - Center of Excellence for Advanced Analytics.
- Design and develop AI based conversation solutions using AI platforms such as Google Dialogflow, IBM Watson, Amazon Lex, and others. Evaluate solution architectures and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Lead client discussions to translate high-level business requirements into specific technical requirements and produce and communicate solution designs to the development team. Actively work with client development teams during design and playback sessions to refine the solution design and any identify improvements.
- Lead the training of intent models and entity extraction models and develop conversational dialog flows using tools and APIs provided by the AI platform.
- Collaborate with user interface designers and backend application integration teams to understand the mechanisms through which the conversational AI solution will be used and how information can be provided to fulfill the intents.
- Troubleshoot system and architecture performance based on interaction analytics, and support quality assurance processes and related go-live activities.
- Continuously develop knowledge of emerging technologies and analytics techniques and support the pursuit of business development opportunities. This includes advances in conversational AI, understanding of vendor roadmaps, and identification of new capabilities that are released.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical, quantitative, or language-related field from an accredited college or university. Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, computational linguistics, human computer interaction, user interface design, or other related technical or quantitative field from an accredited college or university preferred.
- 7+ years of knowledge of conversational dialog systems, machine learning, and cloud computing, preferably with hands-on experience with one or more of: Google Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, Tensorflow, IBM Watson, AWS AI APIs, Rasa, Botium, or Microsoft Bot Framework.
- Hands-on experience with one or more technology frameworks & libraries, such as spaCy, Apache NiFi, Selenium. Experience with any of the following is a plus: SDLC management; API management; telephony and IVR systems; call center operations platforms; business rules engines.
- Excellent communication, time management, and leadership skills; flexible and adaptable team player; and resourceful in delivering high quality work. Experience working with Agile or SAFe principles, or similar project management methodologies, is preferred.
- Ability to travel up to eighty percent of the time; Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.