Conversational AI Architect, Google Cloud Professional Services
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Linguistics or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in technology as a Computational Linguist, Engineer or QA Specialist.
- Experience building chatbots or voicebots.
- Experience working with technical customers and management.
- Experience of building chatbots or voicebots with Dialogflow
- Experience of launching chatbot or voicebot applications
- Effective leadership and influencing skills in the application of AI or Machine Learning.
- Excellent communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As Conversational AI Architect, you will contribute to Google’s innovations on the delivery of Contact Center AI (CCAI) solutions for our customers and partners. You will design new and innovative virtual agent solutions to enable digital transformation for our customers and Partners. You will co-develop virtual agent solutions with Google Partners, including Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), SaaS vendors and System Integrators (SIs). You will maintain close partnership with Google’s Cloud AI Engineering teams to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
In addition, you will apply your virtual agent skills by working with Google’s most strategic Cloud customers. You will build conversational interfaces and virtual agents for customers using core Google products such as Dialogflow and Contact Center AI. You will be an engagement lead for strategic Google Cloud customers doing requirements gathering, program management, addressing customer feedback and delivering world class virtual agent solutions.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
- Design engaging conversational interfaces for Contact Center AI (CCAI).
- Lead virtual agent development engagements with strategic Google Cloud partners and customers, including stakeholder management, requirements gathering, and addressing deployment needs.
- Collaborate with Program Management, Engineering, UX and Product teams to identify product gaps, and work with cross-functional teams to design solutions.
- Travel to customer sites to implement solutions and interact with stakeholders.
Your application has been successfully submitted.