This job is no longer accepting applications.
PolyAI is tackling the challenges of automating customer service through voice. Our voice assistants make it possible for businesses to deliver outstanding customer service at every touchpoint, without over-investing.
This is voice-enabled, AI-driven customer service that works in the real-world, right now.
Your responsibility will involve:
- Design, build, and maintain customer-facing voice assistants using our internal platform and Python scripting.
- Working closely with product and engineering teams to improve systems on a weekly basis.
- Preparing data examples and training the systems to make them smarter.
- Analyzing end user data to gain insights on improving customer experience.
- Working with product managers to tune the voice experience and making suggestions.
- BS degree in Linguistics, Social Sciences, Economics or a related technical field.
- You deeply care about user experience, you are meticulous and have an eye for detail.
- Interest in natural language understanding and conversational artificial intelligence.
- Working proficiency in verbal and written English.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with test automation or QA engineering
- Experience with SQL or other database tools.
- Experience with conversational AI development (such as Dialogueflow, IBM Watson, Amazon Lex, Rasa or others)
- Experience with language data processing
🏝 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays (5 days carryover each year).
🏡 Flexible working from home policy.
🧡 Enhanced parental leave.
📚 Learning budget of £500 per calendar year for books, training courses and conferences.
💰 Company pension scheme with the People’s Pension.
🏥 Private healthcare with Vitality for you and your family members from your first day.
💚 Full access to Big White Wall and to a range of mental health programs through Vitality’s Mental Health Panel.
🧘♂️ Discounts on gym memberships and relaxation apps through Vitality.
🦷 Private dental cover with Simplyhealth for you and your family members from your first day.
🎉 Regular team socials, quarterly company parties, monthly Poly-Talks.
🍎 Healthy snacks, breakfast and a fully stocked fridge.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
PolyAI is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All employment decisions at PolyAI will be based on the business needs without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.