This job is no longer accepting applications.
Would you like to play a part in making a difference to the lives of 30m+ people?
At Lloyds Banking Group, the Design team uses compassion, clarity and courage to Help Britain Prosper by fostering a healthy relationship between people and money.
Within Group Transformation, we’re investing £3bn to transform our services, customer experience AND ourselves to deliver the bank of the future.
What’s the role about?
You’ll work with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product owners, engineers, business analysts and others to identify and solve meaningful problems for customers.
As part of Design, you will be responsible for injecting empathy & creativity into the work, ensuring the team has customer focus through everything they do.
You will help translate our team’s vision of Designing for Prosperity into tangible outcomes for people.
What will I be doing?
- Craft engaging conversational experiences across various customer journeys, channels and devices
- Use conversation design methods to create conversational flows, user interfaces and Artificial Intelligence (AI) personalities
- Write, proof and edit content for digital services in line with UX best practice
- Translate requirements from various teams (e.g.. Legal, Risk...) in a way that makes sense for customers
- Apply brand tone of voice
You can help us design for prosperity with your ability to:
- Write in plain, natural language for accessibility and inclusion
- Build narratives, write dialogues and scripts
- Reduce complexity without compromising meaning
- Be creative and confident to do things differently
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders of different background & levels to get buy-in
- Work autonomously & in larger teams, often in a fast paced environment (e.g. Agile & Design sprints…)
- Use design thinking principles to define better problems & creative solutions
You’ll make an impact by…
- Speaking up for what's right for customers
- Promoting discussions in the team about good design, challenge and offer new solutions
- Communicating design decisions clearly and get buy-in
- Contributing to achieving common team goals and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Being an active member of the Design community to share knowledge & improve design methods
We’ll help you become the best designer you can be with…
- A supportive environment where you can learn, grow & develop
- The flexibility to take your career in any directions you want (not just through the managerial ladder)
- A great community of designers, supported by our 9 design guilds
- A strong team culture that fosters compassion, connection, courage, craft & clarity
You’re a good fit if you have…
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in digital design, some of it working in agile
- Experience working across multiple brands, platforms and environments either agency or client side (Ideally, both)
- Experience of working on financial products within digital and design teams
- A portfolio that shows your ability to tailor words to a specific audience
- Experience in financial services (not mandatory)
Edinburgh New Uberior House Head Office
Monday 18 January 2021
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grown and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
As part of the Group's commitments as a result of ring-fencing legislation, colleagues based in the Islands are required to be exclusively dedicated to the non-ring-fenced bank and its subsidiaries. This means that colleagues who are based in the Islands would not be able to undertake roles for the Ring Fenced Bank from their existing location and would need to consider relocation when applying for roles.
Your application has been successfully submitted.