Sr Manager/Director of Product Management, Einstein Bots
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Products and Technology
Einstein Bots and digital engagement has a multi-billion dollar TAM. We are at a tipping point where customer adoption is increasing rapidly. With the growth in business, customer traction and technology, strengthened by the Salesforce ecosystem, we now have an unfair advantage to expand from Service to other verticals and domains and be a Platform business focusing on automation. Our Einstein Bots team has an immediate opportunity for a talented Product Manager who wants to work on exciting chatbot, virtual agent and conversational AI technology that is a strategic focus for the business. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers and data scientists to build conversational capabilities our customers will adopt to drive better customer experiences and improved business results.
Einstein Bots is an area rich with opportunities for application of AI in conversational interfaces, and you will be shipping the core capabilities in partnership with engineering that allow all businesses and customers to unlock this potential for service, sales, marketing, commerce and employee experiences. Your leadership will go far beyond just technology as you bring these latest technologies to market working with marketing, sales, and other stakeholders. And the work you do will touch millions of end customers from the biggest companies around the globe as they are released into the top platform for service.
- Own and drive all aspects of the product area from product vision to delivery to customer adoption.
- Interface regularly with customers at events, during sales engagements, and through ad hoc sessions to develop your product strategy and ensure customer success.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and then work on a daily basis with UX designers, developers, and data scientists to make these a reality.
- Be the go-to product expert for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers, and partners. You will have detailed knowledge of your product area today as well as a broad vision for the future.
- Collaborate with other teams internally to ensure we working towards a cohesive customer solution in a large and complex environment.
- History of entrepreneurial experience or 7+ years of software product management experience
- Have delivered chatbot, conversational AI or other data dependent products to customers as a product leader.
- Understanding of ML concepts and what it takes to make these types of projects successful.
- Leadership - proven ability to set a vision and influence a cross-functional engineering team via empathy and interpersonal skills. Manage, mentor, coach, develop other Product Managers on the team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Significant experience in presentations to internal and external executives.
- Excitement to learn and always expand your knowledge. Salesforce is an ever-growing product/company that serves a wide range of customers – there is always more to learn!
- Hands-on approach to test features, set up demos, work through complex customer challenges, etc.
- Ability to manage and balance and evolving priorities. There will always be more than you can do in a day so you need continually make sure you have the right priorities and focus.
- Exceptional technical abilities with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of high caliber engineering and data science teams.
- Make technology and design related trade-off decisions
- Bachelors in CS or other technical discipline preferred
- Enterprise SaaS product management experience
- Experience with agile methodologies like scrum for software development.
- Salesforce and/or customer service software knowledge or experience
- MBA or Masters in technical discipline is a plus
- Demonstrated ability of having conceived and successfully brought a Platform to market
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.