Chat & Bidirectional Channels Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Want to be part of creating the world’s first hybrid chat and customer experience app?!
Connecting Europe for a Sustainable Future
At Stena Line, we believe everything is connected. By bringing people and goods together, we enable businesses and societies to grow. As a company, we are on an exciting journey driven by technology and new digital habits, developing our business to create outcomes that matter to our customers. Our goal is to deliver seamless customer experiences in more relevant, accessible and sustainable ways. At Stena Line's Digital Transformation department, we are driving change by aligning people, processes and technologies across our company. If you want to be part of building something and truly make a mark that matters, this is excellent opportunity!
What will you do?
As Chat & Bidirectional Channels Manager your prime responsibility will be to engage and develop our bidirectional channels to support the overall customer experience. In this role you’ll get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to create the world's first hybrid chat and customer experience app. Over time, you will be responsible for setting up our new app and chatbot framework and integrating existing bidirectional channels (such as WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Cisco CC, Voice (Alexa, Siri, Google Home) etc). The aim is to ensure ‘we are where our customers are’, enhanced customer engagement and a smooth customer experience along the entire customer journey. You will be working hands on prioritizing and leading development projects from idea to execution, as well as working hands on to set up automations and processes of these channels (which are new to Stena Line), but also contribute strategically.
Some of your key responsibilities:
- Drive and ensure constant development of bidirectional channels (such as Chatbot and integration of WhatsApp, FB Messenger, Cisco CC, etc) to create wow moments and reduce pain points for customers across the entire Customer Journey
- Project management of our new App and Chatbot Travelmate framework (development, tech maintenance & content delivery) in collaboration with key stakeholders to support enhanced overall customer experience
- Manage and develop content templates and automations in bidirectional channels
- Ownership of SoMe accounts and monitoring of account structure to ensure only pages/accounts sanctioned by the channel strategy are active (does not include responsibility of posting content or responding to messages)
- Strategically define and drive our use of channels for proactive Customer Service
- Act as Solution Lead for the continuous development, operations and utilization of Hootsuite (bidirectional communication and social media engagement tool)
- Key stakeholder in E-commerce and content delivery throughout the entire customer journey
- Be strong customer advocate in every meeting, forum and discussion, to create and maintain a true customer focus in line with the company Strategy
This is a new role in an increasingly important area, we hope you’re up for the challenge!
Who are you?
- Relevant university degree (bachelor’s or higher) or relevant practical education from private institutes
- Experience of working with chatbots and voice interaction
- Experience leading projects, preferably app creating projects
- Experience in developing content templates and automations in bidirectional channels
- Previous been responsible for safeguarding the use of SoMe in an organisation
- Previous experience working in Hootsuite is a big plus!
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Gothenburg within our Digital Experience & Omni Channel department. To apply, please register your profile and send in your application in English as soon as possible but no later than 6th of January, 2021. Please note that due to GDPR we do not accept applications via e-mail or postal service. We have collective bargaining agreements with Unionen, among others, who you can contact for more information.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Robin Westberg, Customer Journey & Experience Lead at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we kindly decline any offers from recruitment or staffing agencies regarding this recruitment.
About Stena Line
As the leader of sustainable shipping, Stena Line has Europe’s most comprehensive route network focusing on transportation of both passengers and freight. We have over 4300 employees in our Stena Line family across Scandinavia, around the UK and the Baltics, making a contribution to our company. We believe it is up to us where we want to go next and how far we want to go. The journey starts with us.
Working at Stena Line means having a safe and stable workplace and a great work-life balance. We are committed to maintaining and developing a sustainable working environment, free from harassment, that gives equal opportunities to everyone. We embrace equality, diversity and inclusion – and welcome all applicants.
Your application has been successfully submitted.